Peace out

Started by drunkendwarf, October 01, 2012, 04:24:44 PM

Quote from: drunkendwarf on October 02, 2012, 05:34:54 PM
Quote from: Maker on October 02, 2012, 04:26:20 PM
A sense of entitlement can be an ugly thing some times.

Eh?

Quote from: Marauder Moe on October 02, 2012, 04:33:35 PM
I have been playing that long.  (Though not as long as drunkendwarf)

Don't worry.  These threads pop up all the time.

People who post goodbye threads are far more likely to return than those who don't, regardless of any protests otherwise.  It's because they care.

Anyway, good luck DD.

I posted a goodbye thread because I can't just silently walk away from a game I've been playing for nearly 20 years. While I haven't played a lot of high profile characters, there are some people on here I've been playing with for a decade or more. Was good to hear from some of them before walking out the door.
And of course I care about this mud. I just strongly disagree with the direction it's been moved under current staff. I just can't do it anymore.

Well, I didn't know about muds most the time you been playing this one, I hope it changes enough to where you come back, as we don't have enough people as it is.

Sorry to see you go!  Hope to see you back around.

crackageddoncrackageddoncrackageddon
QuoteSunshine all the time makes a desert.
Vote at TMS
Vote at TMC

I think everyone gets frustrated once in a while. We all love our pcs emotions can run high ect ect. Sometimes it does feel like its us (players) verses them (staff/Gm/ST/What have you, I see this happen more in table top). GM's can get that way about players sometimes too. That's when its good to take a break. I know I have had my far share of them, though for other reasons usually due to mourning a PC I was in love with who got a lame death or something.  I really do hope after a while you'll come back, and game is always changing so hopefully you find it changed for the better. In the mean time I wish you the best of luck.
The sound of a thunderous explosion tears through the air and blasts waves of pressure ripple through the ground.

Looking northward, the rugged, stubble-bearded templar asks you, in sirihish:
     "Well... I think it worked...?"

It seems the point of this thread has run its course; we'll see you when/if you return.
Eurynomos
Senior Storyteller
ArmageddonMUD Staff