1 Family Roll Available

Started by Evilone, September 26, 2012, 04:48:00 AM

September 26, 2012, 04:48:00 AM Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 01:09:08 AM by Evilone
Hello all,

I am currently looking for 1 family roll at the moment.

Based in Tuluk.

Male human character - Aged 30, Second Oldest Boy in a Family of 4 siblings. Youngest male, and 3rd oldest female, are PC's.

Players are way off-peak from GMT+10 timezone. So from Australia, afternoons/evenings weekdays, or various times during day/night weekend.

Converted to make it easier for peak players. Playtimes are between 2am EST to 7am EST - Weekends = 5pm EST to 8am EST

The sibling could potentially be any role you desire, just PM me your ideas and we will go back and forth with family background etc.

Thankyou.
Death is only the beginning...

Aaaw man. I'd totally apply for this if I wan't loving my current character.

Off peaks unite!

Family roles are my favorite. Tell us when this closes, alright? I'll write to you if mine dies.
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Still appears open, spoken with a few, but not officially closed yet. Hoping for someone active!

Is the family raw or cooked?  Nigiri or sashimi?

Good luck, wish I could toss my PC, sounds fun!

Filled for now folks. But might try for another later on if someone is interested!

But I love rolls. :(
Quote from: Nyr>mount corpse

Apt.

Another family role for the second oldest sibling. See most of details of original post for info, or pm me.

Evilone is awesome to play with, if I wasn't rocking so much right now, I'd rock this.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Still open!

Do it. He'll mudsex you.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Bumping.

Looks to be filled.