PostFest 2012

Started by 26 dollars, September 11, 2012, 10:33:57 AM

There's a festival on the horizon!  Check IG boards for details.
"Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what [people] fear most."  --  Raskolnikov, Crime and Punishment

I think the posts relating to this got wiped in the reboot.

Did not.  Did they?
"Taking a new step, uttering a new word, is what [people] fear most."  --  Raskolnikov, Crime and Punishment

Likely, unless you (or someone else) typed "write board" to save the board after you made the board post.

They're certainly missing on the two I looked at.

Hogwash!  I call shenanigans.

When I see a new post on the local board, I generally remember to >write board in case the author did not.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

That will be remedied.  The dates for the event are September 28th - 30th, with the bulk of the action taking place on that Saturday and Sunday.

You picked the same days that Return to Ravinca comes out! What will us MTG lovers do?!

I'm sure staff had to weigh the great cost when they made their decision.

New posts are up in the two big cities.  I'll be available most of next week to take your calls.

This is soon.

w00t!
Anyone else excited? This is my first Luirsfest!
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

Before the RPTs even get started. I want to compliment the person or persons who thought up the scheduling for multiple events. Hopefully this will be a blueprint for other very large gatherings, because it's genius.

My excitement is through the roof!!!!!!  ;D
I have learned that one can, in fact, typo to death.

Quote from: KismeticTuluk is not Inception, the text experience.

This starts in one hour.

The PostFest is now officially over!  Those who haven't turned in their tokens, you can save them for future events, which may or may not happen sometime soon in a city-state near you.

Thanks everyone for showing up, with a special thanks to clan Kurac, and our immortals!  What an excellent job, all around.

And now I shall give my poor eyes some rest. ;_;

Sooo many people and sooooo much to read!

Good job though! Well done!
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Brilliant work, all involved. More fun than is humanly, dwarvenly, elvenly, breedily, mulishly or half-giantly possible was had.

Gith, Mantis and Halflings had the expected amount of fun.
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Holy no sleep Batman.

I had such a great time. I felt like I was in Vegas, without the midnight buffets.
"If knowledge is power, clandestine knowledge is power squared; it can be withheld, exchanged, and leveraged"
Letty Cottin

You feel so, so stupid.

Fun!
It is said that things coming in through the gate can never be your own treasures. What is gained from external circumstances will perish in the end.
- the Mumonkan

I had a blast! Kudos all around for the people who made it happen.  :-*

I direct you to the request tool, which has: player kudos & staff kudos

I'm sure if you put "to the people who made this RPT happen" the staff will know who to get them too.