Weekly Tuluki RPT [9 pm EST - servertime]

Started by Jeshin, August 09, 2012, 04:25:56 PM

This is tomorrow!

Big thanks to everyone who organizes and attends this RPT. It certainly has been fun watching this become a regular happening.

This is today.

This is after today http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,44434.0.html

Don't be the only person to ever let Utep down. We've never seen someone do that... Hey, where'd that person I was talking to go?  :-X

November 01, 2012, 01:46:47 PM #28 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 02:22:27 PM by SpyGuy
The organizers of this may not be able to attend this week due to various RL events.  So feel free to check it out, and I hope someone can run it, but if it isn't happening don't give it too much thought.  Hopefully be back and on the normal weekly schedule shortly!

I was wrong, yay

PS:  Since this thing happens at 9 PM EST in the US the hour will change for those of us not under daylight savings time pretty soon.  For those in the US it'll still just be at 9 PM eastern.

PPS:  I could be wrong about no one being able to lead it this week.  Correct me if I'm wrong!

Nah, this is happening. Same bat time, same bat channel, kiddos!

This is scheduled to happen this evening. Come one, come all!

(unless you're a breed, Nakki, or otherwise undesirable)

Same time, same place.  See all you true-inked there!

This is tonight!  We're going to try to start at the scheduled time instead of waiting for dawn, so it won't stretch out so long, so come on to the arena and partake!

FYI: This is NOT tonight. We're going to have it Saturday this week instead of the usual Thursday.

Uh oh spaghettio.  ::) I can totally come to this one for a change.
I have learned that one can, in fact, typo to death.

Quote from: KismeticTuluk is not Inception, the text experience.

Yeah me too, weird.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Me three, hopefully.
Death is only the beginning...

We had a much better turnout last time so we're going to keep these on Saturdays, 9pm EST.

This is tonight, in about an hour and a half!

:o Check your local IG board for details on the next run of this

Just a reminder, this should be starting soon!
Death is only the beginning...