Weekly Tuluki RPT [9 pm EST - servertime]

Started by Jeshin, August 09, 2012, 04:25:56 PM

August 09, 2012, 04:25:56 PM Last Edit: October 06, 2012, 04:53:38 PM by Jeshin
Updated: 10/03
There has been a Weekly RPT in Tuluk and it deserves... a board post! From time to time the schedule shifts a bit and we can't keep clogging up the rumor board when that occurs, so here we are. The official weekly RPT thread.

It will be: Thursday, October 4th @ 9 pm EST / Servertime

http://armageddon.org/ <--- Click the link - scroll down - see the servertime

Thanks for posting this, it will more helpful for sure.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Quote from: Jeshin on August 09, 2012, 04:25:56 PM
There has been a Weekly RPT in Tuluk and it deserves... a board post! From time to time the schedule shifts a bit and we can't keep clogging up the rumor board when that occurs, so here we are. The official weekly RPT thread.

It will be: Thursday, August 8th @ 9 pm EST / Servertime

http://armageddon.org/ <--- Click the link - scroll down - see the servertime

You mean August 9TH
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

I hate so much that I work until 10 EST
I have learned that one can, in fact, typo to death.

Quote from: KismeticTuluk is not Inception, the text experience.

Hint: This event normally goes on for 2 - 2.5 hours.

So... people keep having their characters calling this "weekly", in-game. And it's not, is it? According to the IG time, wouldn't it be semi-monthly? I think that if characters called it a "weekly event", then it would happen once every RL day. I might be wrong on this, buuut...
"Karma police, arrest this man."

I'm not sure whose calling it weekly, but this is an OOC weekly RPT. Which is a half-month between them.

I believe this event also happens EVERY OOC week (every IC half-month.) The same day every week at the same time. This is correct right?

Correct.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Thanks for posting this Jeshin.  Yeah, this is every Thursday at 9 PM but it usually runs 2 hours or so (you can come on down leave at any time, it's all in the city).  Find out the details IC!

*shaking his fist* I'll be damned if those Luir's people get all the whores and spice and spiced whores and spiced whore dipped wine.

Tuluk has something going on tomorrow as well! - Choose wisely.

Or go to both, because you probably should. RPTs rock.

どんと来い、生活の悪循環!!1!11
Quote from: Yam on March 18, 2011, 09:57:04 AM
There's really nothing wrong with a pretty boy in a dress.

One of many Tuluki RPTs going on. Check your local rumor board [Locally located in Tuluk] for this one and more!

Happening tomorrow, updated the OP with the date / time

Why not put the date and time in the actual title of replies?
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

You can do that O.o ... Hrm lets see.

success? Looks like it worked.

Here we go again! Check your IG rumor boards for more information.

Thursday, August 30th @ 9pm EST / Server time

Rumor may have it that another of these is happening, same bat time, same bat channel.  Rumor also has it that this particular one may be a bit different then others.  Then again, who puts stock in rumors?

September 06, 2012, 11:43:25 AM #18 Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 11:47:07 AM by Jeshin
This is... Today! @ 9 pm EST - Servertime

Special Mention: Another Tuluki RPT Today @ 5 PM EST - Servertime

Always remember to check your local rumorboard

This is tomorrow, Thursday Septh 13th @ 9 pm EST / Servertime

You should find your local gossip and ask about why this week is better than other weeks!

PS - Teal you should totally do a little comic strip for this thread. Pretty please  :D

This is thursday! Which might be today, depending on when you read this.

9 pm EST / Server time

PS - We promise this one will not last 3-4 hours, unless you make it last that long!

This is still on.  See you all there.

9/27 - 9 PM EST

I was taking a nap, this is definitely still going.

9 PM EST

A big thank you to all the players who have taken part in this series of RPTs. In the coming weeks, there may be some changes to time / frequency and if there are we'll keep you up to date via this thread and the IG rumor board. As always, keep your eye on the local IG rumor board for new RPTs in and around Tuluk.

This is tomorrow.

http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,44369.0.html <--- This is the day after tomorrow.

And if you check your local, Utep approved, Rumor board. There is yet another RPT, the day after tomorrow, tomorrow... or something, check the date yourself.

This is tomorrow!

Big thanks to everyone who organizes and attends this RPT. It certainly has been fun watching this become a regular happening.

This is today.

This is after today http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,44434.0.html

Don't be the only person to ever let Utep down. We've never seen someone do that... Hey, where'd that person I was talking to go?  :-X

November 01, 2012, 01:46:47 PM #28 Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 02:22:27 PM by SpyGuy
The organizers of this may not be able to attend this week due to various RL events.  So feel free to check it out, and I hope someone can run it, but if it isn't happening don't give it too much thought.  Hopefully be back and on the normal weekly schedule shortly!

I was wrong, yay

PS:  Since this thing happens at 9 PM EST in the US the hour will change for those of us not under daylight savings time pretty soon.  For those in the US it'll still just be at 9 PM eastern.

PPS:  I could be wrong about no one being able to lead it this week.  Correct me if I'm wrong!

Nah, this is happening. Same bat time, same bat channel, kiddos!

This is scheduled to happen this evening. Come one, come all!

(unless you're a breed, Nakki, or otherwise undesirable)

Same time, same place.  See all you true-inked there!

This is tonight!  We're going to try to start at the scheduled time instead of waiting for dawn, so it won't stretch out so long, so come on to the arena and partake!

FYI: This is NOT tonight. We're going to have it Saturday this week instead of the usual Thursday.

Uh oh spaghettio.  ::) I can totally come to this one for a change.
I have learned that one can, in fact, typo to death.

Quote from: KismeticTuluk is not Inception, the text experience.

Yeah me too, weird.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Me three, hopefully.
Death is only the beginning...

We had a much better turnout last time so we're going to keep these on Saturdays, 9pm EST.

This is tonight, in about an hour and a half!

:o Check your local IG board for details on the next run of this

Just a reminder, this should be starting soon!
Death is only the beginning...