The ultimate focus

Started by Iiyola, June 29, 2012, 03:38:47 AM

This thread is useless without this one.

Quote from: Case on February 14, 2012, 04:20:55 AM

Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Guild: Mundane

Focus: "Become (in)famous" by getting at least 2/3s of the tavern board posts to involve you, without you posting a single one.

Guild: Merchant

Focus: Breed the perfect elf.
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Guild: Assassin

Point: Allanak

Focus: Destroy Allanak

(probably already been tried)

Quote from: Bushranger on July 02, 2012, 08:20:19 PM
Watch Jiro Dreams of Sushi (YouTube link)

It is the story of an 85 year old itamae who owns and works at a tiny sushi bar in an office buildings basement next to a subway station. It has 3 Michelin Stars because of his focus "To become a sushi master"

This guy is a dwarf, he is even bald. Watching this movie has made me understand how a dwarf focus should be played.

Point: Tuluk

Guild: merchant

Focus: make the perfect travel cake
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Guild: Any to Start

Focus: Become a Templar! Although this is a focus that probably could never be achieved for a dwarf. My co-worker who use to play 3 years ago and just got back into the game, and also just recently introduced me to ARM, had a dwarf with this focus.

Even though that -is- never gonna happen.. I think RPing such a focus would be hilarious indeed.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Guild: Warrior

Start: Tribal (?)

Focus: Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women.

Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: Creslin on July 02, 2012, 10:08:07 PM
Guild: Any to Start

Focus: Become a Templar! Although this is a focus that probably could never be achieved for a dwarf. My co-worker who use to play 3 years ago and just got back into the game, and also just recently introduced me to ARM, had a dwarf with this focus.

I wanted to do that one, but as a noble.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

Guild: ranger
Focus: Learn the secret of taming bahamets for mounts.
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded

Guild: ranger/bard

Focus: Conquer Allanak in proper style

Subfocus: Find perfect sunslits
Subfocus: Make cloak of metal thread
Subfocus: Write theme song
Subfocus: hire back-up band
Subfocus: build conquering army
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

This is more rooted in Athas than Zalanthas but still wanted to post it...

Guild: Sorcerer

Focus: Turn Allanak into a city of undead.

Step 1: Discreetly track down and hunt dwarfs who are in the middle of their tasks. Kill them so they become banshees. Cast "Control Undead" to make them your servants.
Step 2: After you have a large army of banshees, go through the city to heavily populated establishments like taverns and what not. Have the banshees kill everything in sight. Cast "Open the Gray Portal" for 2 reasons A) To turn all the fresh corpses into Gray Zombies B) To summon more undead creatures from the Gray.
Step 3: Move from place to place doing this, growing your undead army until all life has perished.
Step 4: ?
Step 5: Profit!

Guild: Sorc
POint: Tuluk

Focus: Impregnate a Lirathan and ensure the mul comes to full term.

Next Focus: Take over the world with your super strong, super intelligent, totally faithful bodyguard of awsomeness.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Race : Any
Guild: Sorcerer
Subguild: Physician

focus: Genetic Engineering program, Breed the new ubber-people from your own seed and destroy the known.

Alternate

Race: Dwarf ( a small stunted green one that speaks backwards)
Guild: Sorcerer (Preserver)
Subguild: Aggresor
Focus: Starting as a child attempt to restore the most inhospitable areas to lush greenery, long term goal, to defeat tektolnes.
But speaking backwards must you do.

Guild:  Merchant
Focus:  Do an inventory of the salt in the salt flats
Upon completion Focus 2:  Use said salt to build a salt castle

Guild: any
Focus: Kill Douchey McGee

Focus: To make anyone's life long goal or focus impossible to complete.
Though there be no squids to slay,
My spear will taste blood today!

Quote from: Recharge on July 13, 2012, 09:12:04 PM
Focus: To make anyone's life long goal or focus impossible to complete.
Fredd-

Guild: assassin
Subguild: master tailor
Focus: dominate and monopolize the silky black braies market

Why assassin?  Shouldn't be merchant?
Fredd-

Quote from: Barsook on July 15, 2012, 09:52:36 AM
Why assassin?  Shouldn't be merchant?
Have to deal with the competition.

In seriousness, someone should probably submit a request about crazily overpriced items, and I'm lazy. The braies just seem to keep popping up on the GDB lately.

Quote from: Delusion on July 15, 2012, 10:54:20 AM
In seriousness, someone should probably submit a request about crazily overpriced items, and I'm lazy. The braies just seem to keep popping up on the GDB lately.

And IC.
Fredd-

Guild: Any
Focus: Find an honest man/woman

Guild: nonmundane
Point: A city-state
Focus: Choose an elf, and condition them to hate stealing.

Because who cares about an elf's sanity?
https://armageddon.org/help/view/Inappropriate%20vernacular
gorgio: someone who is not romani, not a gypsy.
kumpania: a family of story tellers.
vardo: a horse-drawn wagon used by British Romani as their home. always well-crafted, often painted and gilded