Streamline the ordering process

Started by Khorm, May 18, 2012, 05:47:36 PM

I'd be ok with this idea or a variation of it because I'm all for keeping stuff in game.

What I mean by this is; the less players need to submit requests, or use the GDB forums for in game sort of stuff, the better imo. Also less work for staff.

Quote from: Kronibas on May 20, 2012, 09:33:29 PM
Quote from: Fredd on May 20, 2012, 09:22:12 PM
Quote from: Kronibas on May 20, 2012, 08:24:09 PM
Quote from: Fredd on May 20, 2012, 08:17:43 PM
Quote from: Eurynomos on May 20, 2012, 01:06:59 AM
Quote from: Kronibas on May 19, 2012, 11:04:32 PM
The only inconsistency that mildly bugs me is that some Houses have orderable item lists posted on the GDB for not only family members but also grunt level dudes while others do not have item lists for either, anywhere.

This inconsistency was rectified.

Sorry for the double post but no. Unless this was very very recent. Kadius has no such list for the pc's in Kadius, and to my knowledge the st's still need to manually search the database for each item.

I wrote that some Houses have had lists for orderable items, and that is true.  I didn't say Kadius does, but at least one House does did.

I was referring to the gentleman that posted that it was fixed, as it seemed they said all houses had them now.

Sorry for the confusion :)

Nod, I interpreted what he (she?)  said to mean that the ones that did have lists no longer have lists.

Correct.
Eurynomos
Senior Storyteller
ArmageddonMUD Staff

Quote from: Eurynomos on May 20, 2012, 10:22:11 PM
Quote from: Kronibas on May 20, 2012, 09:33:29 PM
Quote from: Fredd on May 20, 2012, 09:22:12 PM
Quote from: Kronibas on May 20, 2012, 08:24:09 PM
Quote from: Fredd on May 20, 2012, 08:17:43 PM
Quote from: Eurynomos on May 20, 2012, 01:06:59 AM
Quote from: Kronibas on May 19, 2012, 11:04:32 PM
The only inconsistency that mildly bugs me is that some Houses have orderable item lists posted on the GDB for not only family members but also grunt level dudes while others do not have item lists for either, anywhere.

This inconsistency was rectified.

Sorry for the double post but no. Unless this was very very recent. Kadius has no such list for the pc's in Kadius, and to my knowledge the st's still need to manually search the database for each item.

I wrote that some Houses have had lists for orderable items, and that is true.  I didn't say Kadius does, but at least one House does did.

I was referring to the gentleman that posted that it was fixed, as it seemed they said all houses had them now.

Sorry for the confusion :)

Nod, I interpreted what he (she?)  said to mean that the ones that did have lists no longer have lists.

Correct.

Aha! i was looking at it backwards! LOL.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died