A loverly time in Allanak

Started by boog, May 16, 2012, 09:03:12 PM

May 16, 2012, 09:03:12 PM Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:27:45 AM by boog
This will be occurring the weekend of July 20th/21st, according to upper management! I apologize for any inconvenience. I was hasty and was not sure if I was going to have a date set in stone, but now I do. Thank you!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Finally making a character? Baby old enough for sitting then? Look forward to seeing you in game.

I'm already assuming the position.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Bump.

Be on the lookout in the next 2 weeks. There will be events and happenings at all sorts of times to cater all of our differently scheduled players!

Bigger than Luirsfest, and bloodier than anything puny Tuluk could ever throw atcha!

Praise Tek!
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
There is only one boog.

You're going to come back in two weeks and say be on the lookout in two weeks, aren't you?

"In 2 weeks' time, in Allanak..."

..there will be cake?
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Quote from: Pale Horse on June 06, 2012, 09:13:05 PM

..there will be cake?

Cake is a possibility! I guess you'll just have to loaf around and see!
There is only one boog.

..there will be cake?

"Cake or death?"
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Cake -and- death, my friends.
There is only one boog.

Just promise me that someone, at some point, will wave at a crowd of beggars and say, indulgently, "Let them eat cake."

..there will be cake?

...there will be blood.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Delirium on June 06, 2012, 09:35:01 PM
Just promise me that someone, at some point, will wave at a crowd of beggars and say, indulgently, "Let them eat cake."

Anything is possible!
There is only one boog.

Quote from: Delirium on June 06, 2012, 09:35:01 PM
Just promise me that someone, at some point, will wave at a crowd of beggars and say, indulgently, "Let them eat travel cake."

fixed this for you

> shout (merrily) Folks, we're havin' a pit barbecue!
A crowd of motley commoners panics and attempts to flee.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Bump for the above.
There is only one boog.

Wait, so, another two weeks?  :P

I tease.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on June 15, 2012, 09:53:04 PM
Wait, so, another two weeks?  :P

I tease.

Yep.

This is mostly for OOC convenience for other people, actually. Things would be on time in regards to in game correspondence, but I am sure everyone can understand the complications of scheduling something of this magnitude. :)
There is only one boog.

So the weekend of June 30th is when these will start?

No?

Please see the first post in this thread. Thank you.
There is only one boog.

I think the topic title changing from 'in 2 weeks time in Allanak' may have been confusing - it was still showing as that on the main GDB page every time someone posted a reply, even if it looks like the topic title had changed.  :P

June 16, 2012, 09:26:12 AM #21 Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:28:26 AM by boog
Actually, um, this has been pushed back per the powers that be. I'll repost a schedule when it's fully copacetic with everyone involved. My apologies.
There is only one boog.

Quote from: boog on June 16, 2012, 09:26:12 AM
Actually, um, this has been pushed back per the powers that be. I'll repost a schedule when it's fully copacetic with everyone involved. My apologies.

AWESOME
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

;D This is just the nature of the game. It takes a lot of work to get things scheduled for all parties involved. I bet it'll be twice as good now that it's been pushed back.

Quote from: Maso on June 16, 2012, 01:09:50 PM
Quote from: boog on June 16, 2012, 09:26:12 AM

AWESOME

Um. Yeah. If I could, this would be happening right now. Unfortunately, I can't. If you don't like it, please feel free to player complain, but it really is out of my hands at this point in time. :)
There is only one boog.