Author Topic: Game Discussion Thread  (Read 1082692 times)

7dwarves

Re: Game Discussion Thread
« Reply #12075 on: July 25, 2020, 01:27:14 PM »
Playing Far Cry Primal a bit late. Which one of you Sun Runner fans worked on Izila tribe, admit it. Fire of Krati? Come on. "visions of fire" quest makes me want to apply for a bahak.

triste

« Reply #12076 on: July 25, 2020, 03:01:17 PM »
Playing Far Cry Primal a bit late. Which one of you Sun Runner fans worked on Izila tribe, admit it. Fire of Krati? Come on. "visions of fire" quest makes me want to apply for a bahak.

LOL I 100% thought the same thing when I played that game even though I wasn't playing Arma at the time because the parallels are very close.
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

You can choose to be strong or you can choose to be weak.

Barsook

« Reply #12077 on: August 17, 2020, 08:11:53 PM »
I just saw an ad for YET another Team Fortress (2 mainly) like FPS. Have they gone overboard with them?!

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #12078 on: August 23, 2020, 09:11:16 AM »
Microsoft flight sim 2020 is blowing my mind right now.

triste

« Reply #12079 on: August 23, 2020, 07:05:26 PM »
Microsoft flight sim 2020 is blowing my mind right now.

Yeah that game is nuts. Harmless [from the GDB here] has been playing it and sent me a pic of the house we grew up in... rendered perfectly in that game. It's creepy AF and made me laugh.
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

You can choose to be strong or you can choose to be weak.

RogueGunslinger

« Reply #12080 on: August 31, 2020, 01:41:40 PM »

Lotion

« Reply #12081 on: September 06, 2020, 06:53:43 PM »
factorio is fun
A staff member sends:
     "Hi, we don't need you to tell us EXACTLY what you are doing when you quit OOC.  We just need a vague reason.  Thanks."

WarriorPoet

« Reply #12082 on: September 07, 2020, 04:49:10 PM »
Grounded is a blast but I keep getting killed. :(
We were somewhere near the Shield Wall, on the edge of the Red Desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Hauwke

« Reply #12083 on: September 07, 2020, 04:54:04 PM »
Grounded is a blast but I keep getting killed. :(

Freaking spiders man, they tear right through the piddly leaf armor.

SilkyBoi

« Reply #12084 on: September 19, 2020, 08:32:47 PM »
I saw a game that seems like Arm in a nutshell:

Among Us.

Would actually be interested in playing but doesn't seem like it would be fun with randos.

Shaydee

« Reply #12085 on: January 11, 2021, 02:36:40 PM »
Been obsessed with Conan Exiles lately. I like building, it's usually what I like to do. But since the last update my game is constantly crashing and it's kind of a buzz kill.
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

Gunnerblaster

« Reply #12086 on: January 19, 2021, 05:49:39 PM »
Been obsessed with Conan Exiles lately. I like building, it's usually what I like to do. But since the last update my game is constantly crashing and it's kind of a buzz kill.
I really enjoyed Conan Exiles, when I played it, a year or so ago. I appreciate the fact that the building allows you to clip into the terrain, allowing for some pretty off-the-wall (pun intended) building and otherwise fun designs that you just couldn't manage with other survival-sim genre's, like Ark. The combat was a bit clunky but manageable - Although it could've used a lot of polish.

Regarding crashes, it's possible you've got either conflicting out-dated files and/or corrupted files that are running simultaneously to your updated files, and they're basically headbutting and crashing. I would recommend a complete uninstall and ensure you scrub any remaining files - Then reinstall (If there are save files in separate folders, I would save those to an external drive).
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofa
Laura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

Shaydee

« Reply #12087 on: February 14, 2021, 01:33:07 PM »
I really enjoyed Conan Exiles, when I played it, a year or so ago. I appreciate the fact that the building allows you to clip into the terrain, allowing for some pretty off-the-wall (pun intended) building and otherwise fun designs that you just couldn't manage with other survival-sim genre's, like Ark. The combat was a bit clunky but manageable - Although it could've used a lot of polish.

Regarding crashes, it's possible you've got either conflicting out-dated files and/or corrupted files that are running simultaneously to your updated files, and they're basically headbutting and crashing. I would recommend a complete uninstall and ensure you scrub any remaining files - Then reinstall (If there are save files in separate folders, I would save those to an external drive).

I had been playing on my xbox! I actually did uninstall and reinstall, but I did some research and it turns out that last update had something corrupted about it, I haven't looked recently hopefully it is fixed! But as of today I am starting it on my PC, my dad went ahead and rented a server so I'm trying to get in there to play. Hopefully there will be no crashes!

Also I agree, the combat is a bit wonky, I really don't even play the story or do a lot. I strictly like the building aspect.. And the animals, and the thralls. Basically make little villages throughout the map XD

Shaydee

« Reply #12088 on: April 27, 2021, 12:00:16 PM »
I have a new obsession: Green Hell.

It's like, The Forest, but better.

So far I have died twice, once from an infected wound on my leg, and the second time a tribal killed me. It's been great!

FantasyWriter

• Tales of Then--Reflections of Now
« Reply #12089 on: May 05, 2021, 04:41:46 PM »

Did you play Siptah? It was a refreshing break if you ahve played the main map too long.
Greb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.