You're Just Jealous Tuluk is Pretty (Event Sat March 10th, 7pm CST & 8pm EST)

Started by Teal, March 04, 2012, 05:48:59 PM

You're just so, so jealous of the prettiness of Tuluk. We hug trees, we plant flowers, and we SPARKLE.

(That was a joke. Don't hold it against me)

This should be a great event, and you should check your local IC board for details.

The event takes place Saturday, March 10th, 7pm CST a.k.a 8pm EST. Mark your calendars.
Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Whoah... I was just reading some old posts of yours. Must be an alt account? Or you just never post? In any case good to see that GDB name again.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on March 04, 2012, 10:42:31 PM
Whoah... I was just reading some old posts of yours. Must be an alt account? Or you just never post? In any case good to see that GDB name again.

I hope they were the awesome old posts, and not the confused newbie ones.  ;) And, I mostly post on sekkret clan boards, when applicable for my PC.

</derail>

WE WILL NOW RESUME SPEAKING OF THE PRETTINESS OF TULUK.

Quote from: Karieith on March 05, 2012, 01:38:39 AM
We so excited.

Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Quote from: Teal on March 04, 2012, 05:48:59 PM
You're just so, so jealous of the prettiness of Tuluk. We hug trees, we plant flowers, and we SPARKLE.

Look over there. She's sparkling! Witch! Abomination! Kill it!

Quote from: Dar on March 05, 2012, 08:17:18 AM
Look over there. She's sparkling! Witch! Abomination! Kill it!

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on March 05, 2012, 09:20:40 AM
It's a vampire! Stake that bastard!

Guys, guys, I feel like you're getting way too worked up about this sparkle thing. Don't you know, everything sparkles through rose tinted sunglasses? It's the latest Tuluki trend.

(And by trend we mean you'll disappear if you don't have them)

ASK YOUR FRIENDLY LIRATHAN ABOUT ROSE-TINTED LENSES TO MAKE EVERYTHING SPARKLE TODAY.

Quote from: Karieith on March 05, 2012, 10:31:34 AM
*MS Paint Comic*

I laughed. I would like to point out that I am the Teal-colored person in my comic, however. You are the one excited enough to plant flowers, hug a tree, and sparkle.

Quote from: Kinther on March 05, 2012, 10:32:56 AM
http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,38678.0.html

:'(

Sad Tuluki is sad.

I have two replies to this, but I am too much of a tregil to actually say either.

Anyway, it's been fun but we should cut back for now, because I think I am at risk of derailing my own thread. (If you really want to continue there is always Random Armageddon Thoughts)

To get us back on track:

Tuluk event Saturday March 10th, 7pm CST aka 8pm EST

It's Friday. That means this event is tomorrow. Be there or have been disappeared.

Damn I can't make it because my kids ar
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

JUST A NOTE

This is 8pm EST --- 7 pm CST if anyone misread it like me, it is not in 15 min.

If changing the order helps:

Tuluk event Saturday March 10th, 8pm EST aka 7pm CST

This starts in maybe a half-hour, but the IC actual event start time may be delayed due to... IC time and weather, basically. Always consider these when planning an event, guys.

Fun playing with you all, and gold stars for the organizers. :)
QuoteCalavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff

This was a lot of fun and a yummy IC and OOC slice of Zalanthan History Pie! Thanks!

Great event in the spirit of Tuluk. Kudos to all the players who contributed to IG discussions.

Thanks so much to everybody who came and participated! I had a blast, and I hope y'all did too.   ;D