Tuluk is alive with Music!

Started by Jeshin, February 27, 2012, 01:07:16 AM

Look at your local IG boards for more information and contact whomever you feel is appropriate for further details. It promises to be an interesting happening, be there or be a dirty southron!

The tentative date and time for this is Friday, March 2nd, EST 8-10 pm --- Keep your eyes open IG or check back for confirmation.

Just three more days, prepare to get your ya-yas on!

This is tomorrow! Keep an eye on IG rumor boards for final details.

the ooc date was removed from the IG boards. Is this still going on at the before schedualed time?
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

March 01, 2012, 03:46:26 PM #4 Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 04:39:47 PM by Jeshin
See below!

All signs point to no! - There will be more information about this IG and the new times posted soon. About a week delay.

This tomorrow, or was it delayed more than a week?
どんと来い、生活の悪循環!!1!11
Quote from: Yam on March 18, 2011, 09:57:04 AM
There's really nothing wrong with a pretty boy in a dress.

This will be updated as soon as there's a firm time. As always, keep an eye on the IG rumor boards for the earliest information!

March 21, 2012, 11:01:10 AM #8 Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 08:26:59 PM by Jeshin
April Fools... *shifty eyes*

::) I sort of promise this is the last announcement of a time in this thread.... Look at it this way, everyone should be able to attend. Look at all those times!

April 15, tax day, Sunday, at 3PM EST.
That's 2pm Central time
1pm Mountain time
Noon Pacific time

8 PM London, UK

5AM April 16 in Queensland, Australia
4AM April 16 in Tokyo, Japan

Could we get a bulletin board post about this, please?

Thanks!

The days crawl closer and everyone wonders... Will the RPT be moved AGAIN]

The answer: Looks like we're still A-GO for the date/time listed. So if you were holding off making plans until the last minute, MARK YOUR CALENDERS.

Quote from: Jeshin on April 13, 2012, 02:32:14 PM
The days crawl closer and everyone wonders... Will the RPT be moved AGAIN?

The answer: Looks like we're still A-GO for the date/time listed. So if you were holding off making plans until the last minute, MARK YOUR CALENDERS.

Double post, woo.

Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Allanak, ready your messy pile of entrails.

We need to stop this terror that Teal would spread.

Now everyone really does have to show up. Otherwise they'll never be at the HRPT where Tuluk is risen into a titan form by Bards in order to rule the land. I mean COME ON.

Actually, according to the grumpy bard, Tuluk coming alive with the sound of music has happened at least once before...

...but you should still come anyway. Who wants to miss out on a giant, city-sized slide?

Quote"A lover's spat." He said. "You know how it is. Boy meets girl, girl wants boy dead. An everyday story, really."

Just don't let the Tan Muark find out. They think they've cornered the market.

Also, it's not wheeeeee. It's squeeeee.

Please fix that immediately, thank you.

Quote from: Ghaati111 on April 15, 2012, 01:47:47 PM
Just don't let the Tan Muark find out. They think they've cornered the market.

Also, it's not wheeeeee. It's squeeeee.

Please fix that immediately, thank you.

The next thing you know it, Tenneshi will be using their water rights and making a Tuluki-only bard city-come-alive powered waterslide.

This will cause much havoc.

squeeee is at knowing about slides, wheeeee is when going down them

obviously

Tuluk is alive
With the sound of music
With songs we have sung
For a thousand years

Tuluk fills my heart
With the sound of music
My heart wants to sing
Every song it hears

My heart wants to beat
Like the wings of the birds
That rise from the grass to the trees

My heart wants to sigh
Like a leaf that flies
From a branch on a breeze

I go to Poets'
When my heart is lonely
I know I will hear
What I've heard before

My heart will be blessed,
With the sound of music
And I'll sing once more!

It's scary how little editing that took.

Well I had a great time! I hope everyone enjoyed it! And now, I shall collapse in a heap for a couple of hours.

Fun!  Big thanks to all that organized and participated.
There is a tool for every task, and a task for every tool.
-Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock, Shield of Lannisport and Warden of the West

Saying things were good is good.  Posting in a Player Announcement post for an RPT after it occurred just to look witty is bad.

Moderated a post, locked the thread; thank you to all that played the RPT!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.