What are your two favorite subguilds?

Started by Cind, January 23, 2012, 01:49:06 PM

I haven't used any of the extended subguilds yet, so I can only comment on the normal ones. Also, I have three favorites, so there. Depends a lot on the guild, of course.

scavenger/mercenary/hunter

Mercenary almost entirely for the riding. Scavenger just rules, and hunter is a great rounding-out sort of subguild. About the only things I've ever cared to craft in game have been food, arrows or medical supplies, so all of the crafting guilds/subguilds are a mystery to me.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Scavenger and Nomad.
Quote from: Morrolan on July 16, 2013, 01:43:41 AM
And there was some dwarf smoking spice, and I thought that was so scandalous because I'd only been playing in 'nak.

Forester/Nomad
Though there be no squids to slay,
My spear will taste blood today!

For some reason I *always* roll 'tailor'...but I have no idea why and most of the time it's pretty much useless. Weird comfort zone.
Quoteemote pees into your eyes deeply

Quote from: Delirium on November 28, 2012, 02:26:33 AM
I don't always act superior... but when I do it's on the forums of a text-based game

Mercenary. On account of having two rather long lived characters with that sub-guild, which only really is useful for the bonus to not getting drunk as easily. >_>
Modern concepts of fair trials and justice are simply nonexistent in Zalanthas. If you are accused, you are guilty until someone important decides you might be useful. It doesn't really matter if you did it or not.

Quote from: Voular on February 20, 2012, 09:51:02 AM
Mercenary. On account of having two rather long lived characters with that sub-guild, which only really is useful for the bonus to not repeatedly falling off your mount everywhere you go all the time

ftfy

Grebber.

As it has a combination of skills I've been wanting to see in a subguild for a very, very long time. :)