PCs

Started by ShaLeah, November 10, 2011, 09:56:06 AM

Does staff really play?  I somehow always got the impression that once you go Staff you never go back (to really playing) because you're so busy.
Just curious.
I'm taking an indeterminate break from Armageddon for the foreseeable future and thereby am not available for mudsex.
In law a man is guilty when he violates the rights of others. In ethics he is guilty if he only thinks of doing so.

I don't actively play (there was a recent thread about this, but I'll go ahead and answer again).  There are many staff members that do have pcs that they play.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

I play about 10 hours a week; sometimes more, sometimes less.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

I have a character. I don't play as much as I otherwise might were I not on staff, but I still enjoy the game on a PC level.
QuoteCalavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff

I play a little as well, but some weeks I simply don't find enough time for it.

I go through spurts of playing, then not playing.  My hours vary and like Welda - sometimes I don't find enough time to log in.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

I put in roughly 10 hours or so a week, sometimes a little more if I have a slow week.