Update Email

Started by Celest, October 12, 2011, 07:06:25 PM

I need to change the email that Arm sends things to, but I can't figure out how. The request tool says that there is a section in the log-in screen to do so, under the letter P, but when I follow the directions I do not see any entry labeled P and typing in P does not give any sort of appropriate response. Am I wrong or is the request tool incorrect, and if so, how would I go about updating my email? Thank you in advance!

PS. Favorite ice cream flavor? Go!

After you have connected to your account first hit (C) for disconnect from Character then you will see a new list of options which include a (P) change Password and an (E) change Email.  Follow instructions from there.

I like vanilla!  I know, I know, but a great vanilla is still awesome.  And I like sprinkles.  And flavored coatings.  And waffle cones.  In fact, I like decorating the stuffing out of my vanilla waffle coned ice cream. 

I'd have him wear a little candy tuxedo if I could figure out how.
<immcom> Petoch for your thoughts?

The lychee variety of frozen yoghurt at Pinkberry.
QuoteCalavera,

Your Shoot Me In The Head request has been resolved. We do not have sufficient ammunition to process your request at this time.

Italis
Armageddon Staff

Almost anything Ben & Jerry's. Although probably Cherry Garcia is my #1.
Quote from: Decameron on September 16, 2010, 04:47:50 PM
Character: "I've been working on building a new barracks for some tim-"
NPC: "Yeah, that fell through, sucks but YOUR HOUSE IS ON FIREEE!! FIRE-KANKS!!"

Chocolate Peanutbutter from Mannings in NE PA.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

I don't often eat ice cream, but when I do, it tastes like bacon.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.