MUD Clients

Started by musashi, July 26, 2011, 07:52:21 PM

Which ones do you guys use?

Aside from Morgenes. We all already know he jacks in via a needle through the base of his skull like in the Matrix.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

When I can't manage the direct line, I use Atlantis at home on my Mac, and Tinyfugue on Ubuntu when not at home.
Morgenes

Producer
Armageddon Staff

MUSHClient, because... JUST BECAUSE OK. >:(

AL Client and Atlantis or Savitar or something.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: Rathustra on July 27, 2011, 08:57:40 AM
MUSHClient, because... JUST BECAUSE OK. >:(

I use MUSHClient as well. There was about a month or so of z-mud, but once the trial ran out, I just hunted down a free program to do pretty much the same, and haven't looked back since.
NOFUN:
Random Armageddon.thoughts: fuck dwarves, fuck magickers, fuck f-me's, fuck city elves and nerf everything I don't use
Maxid:
My position is unassailable.
Gunnerblaster:
My breeds discriminate against other breeds.

That's how hardcore I am.

I use ROAClient 96% of the time, and AL Client when I have a lot to build.
"It is pleasant, when the sea is high and the winds are dashing the waves about, to watch from the shores the struggles of another." - Lucretius

MUSHclient most of the time with a little Zmud sprinkled in depending which computer I'm using.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.