wish all oops, I just kicked this runner instead of dumping him, pardon pls?

Started by Nyr, June 03, 2011, 11:30:18 AM

That's right.  We want another Byn Sergeant!

We need a Sergeant. More precisely, we need YOU.

If you like doing things that other organizations won't send trusted and valued employees to do, the Byn is for you. If you like courting death, seeking adventure, drinking heavily, and being the closest thing to an in-town outlaw there is, then look us up. We have one position open (or possibly two, depending) for a Sergeant of any of the no-karma races (human, dwarf, elf, or half-elf) and of mundane guild.

Qualifications:
-- If you have (or want) experience as a Leadership PC, this is for you. This is your chance to shine, try it out, and possibly get a leg up on future leadership roles or applications.
-- If you are capable of putting in high playtimes, with some emphasis on peak times, this is for you.
-- If you are capable of sending us regular, informative reports, this is for you.
-- If you are looking to have a whole pack of minions who would (or might not if you don't pay them) follow you into the bowels of Drov itself, this is for you.
-- If you are looking to collect tons of chalton hide boots, this is for you.
-- If you are a competent teacher and do not mind helping people learn how to play the game, this is definitely for you.
-- If you are equally competent at roleplaying in the sparring ring, in the wilds, and around a table coming to contract terms, this is for you.

FAQs:
-- Will I get boosted combat skills? Yes, enough so that you will not be a pushover or easy mark, though it will still be important to your role both to practice yourself and to lead others in practice.
-- But isn't leadership, like, really hard? Yes, it is. However, we can promise you that we'll support you as you learn to do (and love) it.
-- Haven't lots of awesome players before me been leaders in the Byn? Yes, they have! Now it's your turn.

You know what to do. Get a concept together, full background (desc too if possible, it helps us visualize), qualifications, common playtimes, and bribes and send it in to us in the form of a clan-related ROLE APPLICATION in the request tool.

Applications open til Friday, 6/10/2011, at 11:59 PM Eastern.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Apps are now closed and we will make a decision over the next few days.  Thank you to all that applied!
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

WHAT CAN BROWN DO FOR YOU?

Good question!

How about... Leadership cred, seeing the world, getting to spit on filthy breeds while taking their recruitment sid, working for some fine ass coin, drinking, punching people in the face and more!

To totally rip Nyr off on a few key points:

Quote from: Nyr
That's right.  We want another Byn Sergeant!

We have one position open for a Sergeant of any of the no-karma races (human, dwarf, elf, or half-elf) and of mundane guild.

Qualifications:
-- If you have (or want) experience as a Leadership PC, this is for you. This is your chance to shine, try it out, and possibly get a leg up on future leadership roles or applications.
-- If you are capable of putting in high playtimes, with some emphasis on peak times, this is for you.
-- If you are capable of sending us regular, informative reports, this is for you.
-- If you are looking to have a whole pack of minions who would (or might not if you don't pay them) follow you into the bowels of Drov itself, this is for you.
-- If you are looking to collect tons of chalton hide boots, this is for you.
-- If you are a competent teacher and do not mind helping people learn how to play the game, this is definitely for you.
-- If you are equally competent at roleplaying in the sparring ring, in the wilds, and around a table coming to contract terms, this is for you.

FAQs:
-- Will I get boosted combat skills? Yes, enough so that you will not be a pushover or easy mark, though it will still be important to your role both to practice yourself and to lead others in practice.
-- But isn't leadership, like, really hard? Yes, it is. However, we can promise you that we'll support you as you learn to do (and love) it.
-- Haven't lots of awesome players before me been leaders in the Byn? Yes, they have! Now it's your turn.

You know what to do. Get a concept together, full background (desc too if possible, it helps us visualize), qualifications, common playtimes, and bribes and send it in to us in the form of a clan-related ROLE APPLICATION in the request tool.

Applications open til Thursday, 9/29/2011, at 11:59 PM Eastern.
NOFUN:
Random Armageddon.thoughts: fuck dwarves, fuck magickers, fuck f-me's, fuck city elves and nerf everything I don't use
Maxid:
My position is unassailable.
Gunnerblaster:
My breeds discriminate against other breeds.

That's how hardcore I am.

These are closed again, for now. Everyone who put in an application should have heard back by now.
NOFUN:
Random Armageddon.thoughts: fuck dwarves, fuck magickers, fuck f-me's, fuck city elves and nerf everything I don't use
Maxid:
My position is unassailable.
Gunnerblaster:
My breeds discriminate against other breeds.

That's how hardcore I am.