Author Topic: Things that made you happy today.  (Read 1460191 times)

triste

Re: Things that made you happy today.
« Reply #17125 on: December 17, 2021, 12:37:10 PM »
I'm proud of you Halcyon!

my crap: everyone makes fun of me for falling in love hard and fast, but it's one of my only good qualities I think? And one cannot be blamed if it's physiological, on my first date with this one girl we couldn't stop making eachother blush (oops maybe it's not love but just capillaries glitching out), last night we were making eachother's heart pound just by hugging eachother (that's weird our BPMs were normal a sec ago), we sync up and move like one person (tag teaming girls doing totally sfw chores) without even needing to talk and it's all happening fast.

also anyone who believes lesbians are fake are free to meet my girl a dykier dyke has never dyked
« Last Edit: December 17, 2021, 12:41:08 PM by triste »
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/
message me if something there needs an update.

triste

« Reply #17126 on: December 21, 2021, 10:20:15 AM »
One of our esteemed arma players informed me I am “dating a mul” and let me tell y’all that dating a mul is GREAT if you don’t mind bruises and the scent of spice.

Fuckin’ love this chick. If my head looked good shaved I’d be a mul too.

Edit: sorry for soloing this thread I’ll stop being so happy about being a bondmate or whatever it’s called.
ARMAGEDDON SKILL PICKER THING: https://tristearmageddon.github.io/arma-guild-picker/

Brytta Léofa

« Reply #17127 on: December 21, 2021, 12:18:09 PM »
Edit: sorry for soloing this thread I’ll stop being so happy about being a bondmate or whatever it’s called.

Some of these posts could be appropriate for I went on a date..

Since 2008--with absolutely classic content like this:
with Chuck Norris' first cousin.

(This post is not meant in diss of your content nor, if it were possible, as a policing of a Random Things thread.)
<Maso> I thought you were like...a real sweet lady.

Barsook

« Reply #17128 on: December 21, 2021, 01:30:21 PM »
One more hour until I go on my two week vacation.
Fredd-
i love being a nobles health points

triste

« Reply #17129 on: December 21, 2021, 02:50:15 PM »
Thank you for reminding me of that thread, Brytta Léofa! Love y’all, I hope all are happy!

Jihelu

« Reply #17130 on: December 23, 2021, 03:15:13 PM »
After doing the math my portfolio is up over 100% for the year.

Shaydee

« Reply #17131 on: January 01, 2022, 10:28:57 PM »
Only six more weeks to go!

Debated on whether this was happy or a complaint, it's actually both but here we are.
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

triste

« Reply #17132 on: January 02, 2022, 09:57:58 AM »
If you’re talking about dropping another baby, congrats shaydee!

I mean drop like the slang drop a record not literally dropping babies.

Brytta Léofa

« Reply #17133 on: January 11, 2022, 12:24:19 PM »
Woke up tired and sad, and sad that I was sad because I have nothing to be sad about except slight feelings of dread re: work.

Started making coffee and remembered that I actually enjoy almost everything I do at work except for "feel inadequate."

So that's all right.

Also I should work at getting a little more sleep and exercise.

triste

« Reply #17134 on: January 11, 2022, 04:36:23 PM »
You probably only feel inadequate because there are assholes factually more inadequate than you who are trying to make you feel worse than you are.

At least this is what I have found. The world is full of stupid fake jerks trying to get a free ride off the backs of people who still have a soul left.

Brytta Léofa

« Reply #17135 on: January 11, 2022, 05:07:03 PM »
Nah, everybody I work with is decent-to-fantastic. Everybody tells me I'm doing fine but someday they're gonna find me out.

triste

« Reply #17136 on: January 12, 2022, 08:51:40 AM »
Well hopefully it happens in a way that doesn't screw over your customers, clients and colleagues. Good luck!

triste

« Reply #17137 on: January 12, 2022, 08:56:41 AM »
Oh I'm happy because I have a gf who calls to wake me up when we're far apart in the morning because we're both on workahol. And she does stuff like not letting me insult myself anymore. Angel tier.

triste

« Reply #17138 on: January 20, 2022, 02:17:44 PM »
Did measurably more work than anyone on my team this week, including doing half of the work of my coworker who socially degrades me. Because someone had to do it. It was great hearing him bullshit and neg me, only to be followed by me saying "Actually all of that code is already submitted, and the next chunk of work is already approved by one reviewer and waiting on your review."

Would you know this is the guy most gleefully telling me to get better from COVID. Fake.

I am not pulling an Elon Musk and working overnight, even with my COVID naps I am less fake and more productive than this guy.

I'll stop whining and keep winning. The girl I like is mad at me in part because of the party Friday where we all got infected. But she broke her silence yesterday to tell me she got approved for the promotion I kept pushing her to ask for, and I am gunning for one too. It's the only thing we have fuck it.

triste

« Reply #17139 on: January 25, 2022, 12:45:24 PM »
Sometimes I believe in a god or crazy stupid luck. Lost control on an icy road with no cross traffic, then, literally a quarter mile ahead around the bend saw a crash involving some probably dead people. Passed it just as the first emergency vehicle was arriving to block the road, smoke everywhere. This after having the most amazing night (morning?) of my life w the girl I love right now, and she's finally telling me she loves me too. I'm never going to want to die again.

Barsook

« Reply #17140 on: February 03, 2022, 03:43:31 PM »
I got a four day weekend out of nowhere.
Fredd-

DrunkenSalarr

• Soot Happens
« Reply #17141 on: February 11, 2022, 12:12:50 PM »
Today I payed off more than seven small in medical debt. That leaves a bit less than two large in medical and almost three large in credit card debt.

Other than the mortgage, I'm almost debt free.
When we found her Marnlee mornin',
Hoofprints walking up her back
There were empties by her war braids
And sixty-five dead carru in a stack.

~ Unknown - Heru Got Runover by a Carru

Barsook

« Reply #17142 on: February 24, 2022, 12:41:00 PM »
I think my boss trusts me more than anyone else in the team and I like that.
Fredd-

Delirium

« Reply #17143 on: March 05, 2022, 02:54:18 PM »
I got really in to growing orchids a few years ago and two of mine are throwing out absolute stunners of bloom spikes right now.

I also rehabbed two of my father in law's orchids when he passed away, and the blooms on his phalaenopsis are fucking AMAZING. It's resting right now and likely won't bloom again until next year but holy shit they're beautiful.

"There are no happy endings, because nothing ends." - Schmendrick

Shaydee

« Reply #17144 on: March 05, 2022, 03:17:11 PM »
I got really in to growing orchids a few years ago and two of mine are throwing out absolute stunners of bloom spikes right now.

OOooh I'm quite jealous! In middle school we went to this orchid place in Singapore and ever since then I've wanted some.. I've been seriously thinking about getting one the past couple years but I'm afraid I'll have trouble keeping it alive!

Beautiful orchid by the way, just gorgeous!
The naked chubby winged halfling flaps its wings and blows you a kiss!

Barsook

« Reply #17145 on: March 07, 2022, 10:42:44 AM »
They co-worker that I didn't click with left for a another job.
Fredd-

MeTekillot

« Reply #17146 on: March 09, 2022, 06:29:32 PM »
Spent 3 hours reading this morning and had a cathartic gym session.
Cons: Someone's gonna fill animal holes, likely day 1.

Fredd

« Reply #17147 on: March 09, 2022, 06:33:32 PM »
My rose bush is coming back to life after winter. It's so cool to watch.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Barsook

« Reply #17148 on: March 11, 2022, 07:57:33 PM »
Finally found what was the real problem on my computer and fixed it. It was a simple fix the corrupted superblocks on my home partition. And without reinstalling my system.

And found where the screen flickering problem was coming from. It was kernel update after -48 that messed it up for many and i was one of them.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2022, 09:03:46 PM by Barsook »
Fredd-

Barsook

« Reply #17149 on: March 16, 2022, 08:02:49 PM »
Got a 2.50 dollar per hour pay increase.
Fredd-