l8r

Started by Reiloth, March 07, 2011, 02:38:58 AM

You reel from a twinky death!

Out of ideas and frustrated with Armageddon; i'll be back in the coming months when I have a bit more free time (and better ideas). Later Arm Community!
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

BUT WHO WILL BE CREEPY NOW? ???

Sometimes you're the necromancer, and sometimes you're just the zombie.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Erythil on March 07, 2011, 03:02:01 AM
BUT WHO WILL BE CREEPY NOW? ???

He'll still be creepy. He'll just be creepy offline.
Quote from: Oryxin a land...where nothing is as it seems
lol
wait wait
in a harsh desert..wait
in a world...where everything's out to kill you
one man (or woman) stands sort of alone
only not really
lol
KURAC

Quote from: Synthesis on March 07, 2011, 03:48:11 AM
Sometimes you're the necromancer, and sometimes you're just the zombie.

If this is some sort of 'i'm trying to be anonymous but say i'm sorry', apology accepted, duder. Sometimes you PK, and other times, you get PK'd.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

aw c'mon
don't be that guy

i needed to break from Arm a month ago, but i can't stop playing.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

Catch you in a few months dood. Plus if I killed you it was totally your own fault.

We'll be looking forward to the return.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

Reiloth, bro.  Come sit on Uncle Mali's lap.

It's been forever since we played together.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Reiloth is cool.

That is all.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: Malifaxis on March 07, 2011, 08:45:04 AM

All too true.

~Jack Vance~

Always a good idea to take a break when the frustration takes over.  Enjoy your time off and come back refreshed and ready to rock.   ;D
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Come sit in the aforementioned lap.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Quote from: Reiloth on March 07, 2011, 02:38:58 AM

Out of ideas and frustrated with Armageddon; i'll be back in the coming months when I have a bit more free time (and better ideas). Later Arm Community!

Dude.

Always had fun around your characters. Which usually involved plying my trade of subterfuge.

Good luck and I can't wiat to have you back!
You lift ~ with all your strength.
A long length of bone doesn't move.

Quote from: Bogre on March 07, 2011, 06:55:44 PM

pederasts

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on March 07, 2011, 09:11:19 PM

pederasts

Children are innocent.

There is no innocence to you.

PUT ON THE TIARA AND GET IN MY FUCKING LAP.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Quote from: Malifaxis on March 07, 2011, 09:39:28 PM
Quote from: Reiloth on March 07, 2011, 09:11:19 PM

pederasts

Children are innocent.

There is no innocence to you.

PUT ON THE TIARA AND GET IN MY FUCKING LAP.

*indicates chair*  Why don't you have a seat over here?

DUDE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wftfYHFmUIs&feature=related

Put on the big boy pants. I'm tired of watching good players I like step back.

Quote from: Aruven on March 08, 2011, 12:13:43 AM

DUDE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wftfYHFmUIs&feature=related

Put on the big boy pants. I'm tired of watching good players I like step back.

Dude, he'll be back in a few months.

He even said so.

Unlike in most of the other ragequit posts.

Take it easy, Rei.

When you learn how to survive the game, it seems the only things capable of killing you are plots you can't outmaneuver and twinky-coded deaths.
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

... If I made posts like this when I left for months at a time, would I get hugs?  ???

Take care Reiloth.

I've had more than my fair share of these kinds of things...be strong brother. I await your return, here, on the darker side of Zalanthas.
"I stalk the shadows, I am the one who wears that friendly face. Behind your every move, there is nothing you can do. Pride yourself in the fact that you do not already rot and bake. Be prepared, I am always watching." - Allanaki Assassin

Actually, fuck it. Throwaway city, here I come! If this turns into a 100+ day character, i'll be disappointed. Y'all fuckers better try to kill him ASAP.

~Jack Vance~

Hey. I liked you. I think.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Quote from: boog on March 09, 2011, 09:18:47 PM

Hey. I liked you. I think.

If you played with me, you probably didn't like me.

But -- I think the best remedy to Armageddon Blues is to jump back in, shoot that drug right into the mainline.

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on March 09, 2011, 09:25:36 PM
But -- I think the best remedy to Armageddon Blues is to jump back in, shoot that drug right into the mainline.

That was my rationale for characters 12-29.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

Quote from: brytta.leofa on March 09, 2011, 10:48:44 PM

That was my rationale for characters 12-29.

11 - 40  :'(

Quote from: Reiloth on March 09, 2011, 09:16:14 PM
Actually, fuck it. Throwaway city, here I come! If this turns into a 100+ day character, i'll be disappointed. Y'all fuckers better try to kill him ASAP.

This.

Keep your boots shined for us (see me).  ;)

But srsly.  I'm crap at remembering who I've played with and when but you've been around awhile, and I don't wanna see you go.  We less than three you.  But srsly, srsly, all you need is more Crackageddon.  And it seems like its always those throwaways that surprise ya', not unlike the quiet, shy girls that end up being total nymphos.  (I don't know from personal experience, but the interwebs tells me this is the case.) Point being, get your ass back in the game because we don't need to lose any more good players.  For seriously.  O_O  My work here is done.  I must sleep.

[If you played with me, you probably didn't like me.

I liked you! You just weren't around enough  :(

Welcome back.
Varak:You tell the mangy, pointy-eared gortok, in sirihish: "What, girl? You say the sorceror-king has fallen down the well?"
Ghardoan:A pitiful voice rises from the well below, "I've fallen and I can't get up..."

I always like Reiloth's pcs. You know, until they lure me into a dark alley and gank me!

Quote from: Barzalene on March 10, 2011, 07:44:42 AM
I always like Reiloth's pcs. You know, until they lure me into a dark alley and mudsex me!
Changes made so that it applies to me.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

See you la- I mean welcome back.

Sorry I didn't know you better?

The curvy buxom untressed dwarf tells Reiloth, in f-me accented sirihish, "emote lols u off teh shield wall"
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.