Me-kill-lots

Started by theebie, December 06, 2010, 05:26:17 AM

Quote from: Dark Sun Core Rule Book, 3rd EditionMekillot: A mekillot is a huge, 6,000 lbs lizard, used for hauling
large cargo or serving as transportation for troops. These
beasts are hard to control and usually require a psionic handler to
tame the beast.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

This thread should be moved to world discussion
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Haha. Or closed, deleted, and forgotten. I'm not quite sure of this thread's purpose, to be honest, but I get to argue with people so I enjoy it thoroughly. (I'm a douche like that.)

Actually, I almost think it belongs in the RP discussion since the original post had something to do with us not being able to carry Mek heads around or something.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

fyi: There is a guy i knew on an older pc. cant say name, or why he did it (i think there still alive) He killed a mekillot, and brought it to tuluk.

SO, i know for a fact it's possible.

Quote from: Sephiroto on December 07, 2010, 03:48:35 AM
Even though it doesn't match the description of a mek, I always imagined them as looking something like this:

Pixelated and with a little green man on their shoulder? ^_^
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

Even though it doesn't match the description of a mek, I always imagined them as looking something like this:

Name that game?
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Chrono Trigger
Alea iacta est

Quote from: racurtne on December 22, 2010, 01:06:07 PM
Chrono Trigger

TY you get brownies. it was eating at me where i saw that monster.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on December 07, 2010, 12:02:12 AM
Yeah tall meant length, not height, so that pic is probably pretty accurate.

QuoteExcept mekillots don't have shells
And they do have shells. Except, Arm mek's are also furry, so in that way they're a little different. Also, they don't have a beak.

Also 250 tons is a gross over-estimate. A hg weighs around 1,200 - 1,500 lbs if I remember correctly? I'd place a mek 5-6 tons tops. 

And yes, maybe their head should be heavier, but if that's a problem then we should all stop mining obsidian immediately because those large chunks? Big as a chair. (What an odd descriptor.) Also, logs. We shouldn't log either. My point being, objects have to be manipulated to make the game playable. I just buy a rope and pretend to hook stuff up behind my mount, then drag it away, after picking it up. When I can codedly do that, then you can make objects heavier.

And... what inspired this? This is a REALLY weird, specific point.

No.

furry? o.0 yeah sorry never seen one IG.

i always think of that one national geographic clip where a komodo dragon is walking in that swimming-motion fashion along a road. only, the size of an elephant, and possibly green.
Quote from: Qzzrbl
THAT MAN IS DEHYDRATING!

QUICK! GIMME A BANDAGE!!

Quote from: Fredd on December 22, 2010, 01:04:44 PM

Name that game?

[near]
The blue, flame-spitting Mekillot trundles around here.

I like the new mek, let's use it.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."