Luirs RPT Round 2: Sunday December 12th @ 12PM PST

Started by Reiloth, November 13, 2010, 06:30:42 PM

Quote from: a strange shadow on December 13, 2010, 09:24:04 PM
Ginka sauce wrestling platforms already exist.

Blood-colored? Check. Extravagant? Check. Slippery fun? Check.

That's Danu style, right there.

;)
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I personally enjoyed the all caps. I think it made it very clear to see what was going on, and added to how epic it was. Great job on the announcements, they were really entertaining. However, the betting portion confused me a lot. I agree that going over rules at the beginning would have been incredibly helpful. For the fair portion, I agree that more then one room might have been nice. One thing I really liked that a specific group did was to have a person from their group sit on the rug, which was incredibly helpful for figuring out who to talk to for which wares. I also liked that a different group had a different type of rug from all the others. There also seemed to be one or two empt extra rugs in the room, which I think it would have been nice not to have there.

I really enjoyed the event, altogether. It's amazing that you guys put something of this size together, and ran it for that many hours. That's a large time commentment, and kudos for you.
As of February 2017, I no longer play Armageddon.

Quote from: a strange shadow on December 13, 2010, 09:24:04 PM
Ginka sauce wrestling platforms already exist.

I can attest to this.  There was even a kank that won one year.   :-*

ps.  The latest event sounded fun - I'm bummed I missed it!
Was there no safety? No learning by heart of the ways of the world? No guide, no shelter, but all was miracle and leaping from the pinnacle of a tower into the air?

Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse

Quote from: Akaramu on December 13, 2010, 05:34:15 PM
Also, you should add naked mud wrestling next time. Just an idea...  ;D

You know, a certain someone has been trying to get this added the last two times.  Maybe they'll listen now!

Quote from: Lythaniel on December 14, 2010, 02:29:12 AM
Quote from: Akaramu on December 13, 2010, 05:34:15 PM
Also, you should add naked mud wrestling next time. Just an idea...  ;D

You know, a certain someone has been trying to get this added the last two times.  Maybe they'll listen now!
I (whatevernumberIamhere) this proposal.

QuoteA female voice says, in sirihish:
     "] yer a wizard, oashi"