Gimme your roles

Started by Silversteel, October 29, 2010, 12:35:21 AM

Seems like no matter what you do, you can't escape this game. Haven't played in almost two years and now I wanna get back in, so pitch me the best/coolest/wildest idea I can run with.
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Insane dwarf Focus:  Befriend and then be killed by a halfbreed
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote from: Delirium on August 04, 2014, 10:11:38 AM
fuck authority smoke weed erryday

oh and here's a free videogame.

There are so many possible roles to play, and the wacky ones (imho) are best played by the people that came up with them.  I'd suggest a ranger with an appropriate subguild so that you can go get a job with said character in just about any military/hunting clan.  It'll be easy to find a clan that'll take you in that has players and stuff going on, which'll help you get back in the game.
"I am a cipher, wrapped in an enigma, smothered in secret sauce."
- Jimmy James, the man so great they had to name him twice

Zalanthanize Dwight Schroot from The Office.

Quote from: Marauder Moe on October 29, 2010, 04:24:02 AM

I still remember someone's odd urge (was it yours?) for immortalizing the cast of The Office as members of the T'zai Byn, with a Zalanthanized version of Michael Scott as the most incompetent Byn Sergeant ever.  It makes me giggle every time I think about it.
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Write up a concept around the words acrimonious and beloved.

Quote from: LauraMars on October 29, 2010, 10:28:26 AM

I still remember someone's odd urge (was it yours?) for immortalizing the cast of The Office as members of the T'zai Byn, with a Zalanthanized version of Michael Scott as the most incompetent Byn Sergeant ever.  It makes me giggle every time I think about it.
If was Gimf's urge, but I volunteered to play Dwight.

Female dwarf.

Focus: Eradicate poor, non-standard Sirihish from the face of the globe.

Quote from: Marauder Moe on October 29, 2010, 11:17:10 AM

I still have that urge! SO HARD. (I wish I had time to play right now :( )
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Barracks [U E]
    This is the Byn barracks, but I don't remember what they look like so I'm just going to write some random stuff here. 
There's a lot of cots and other Byn stuff around, and it's kind of dirty and smelly because that's how the Byn like it.

The lithe, black-haired woman is resting on a leather cot.
The tall, burly man is sleeping on a leather cot.

The beady-eyed man with a high forehead has arrived from the east.

The beady-eyed man with a high forehead gives his pile of bloody organs to the lithe, black-haired woman, dumping them on her chest.

The beady-eyed man with a high forehead exclaims to the lithe, black-haired woman, in sirhihish:
   "Do you know what those are?  They're your own GUTS spilling out!"

The lithe, black-haired woman exclaims, in sirihish:
   "What the fuck?!"

The beady-eyed man with a high forehead says to the lithe, black-haired woman, in sirhihish:
   "If I were a gith, I'd have just gutted you.  You worthless people are NOT prepared for a gith invasion."

The lithe, black-haired woman gags and pushes her pile of bloody organs off her.

The lithe, black-haired woman drops a pile of bloody organs.

The tall burly man says to the beady-eyed man with a high forehead, in sirihish:
   "Uh, the gith haven't invaded in like twenty years."

The beady-eyed man with a high forehead exclaims, in sirihish:
   "Exactly!"

Narrowing his eyes ominously, The beady-eyed man with a high forehead says, in sirihish:
   "We're over-due."

Quote from: Gimfalisette on October 29, 2010, 02:23:17 PM
Quote from: Marauder Moe on October 29, 2010, 11:17:10 AM
Quote from: Marauder Moe on October 29, 2010, 04:24:02 AMZalanthanize Dwight Schroot from The Office.
I still have that urge! SO HARD. (I wish I had time to play right now :( )
I want in as Jim.

Quote from: Marauder Moe on October 29, 2010, 02:42:49 PM

Oh my ribs.  Stop making me giggle, you!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

Stanley.

The dwarf.
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

Quote from: Marauder Moe on October 29, 2010, 02:42:49 PM

Barracks [U E]
    This is the Byn barracks, but I don't remember what they look like so I'm just going to write some random stuff here. 
There's a lot of cots and other Byn stuff around, and it's kind of dirty and smelly because that's how the Byn like it.

The lithe, black-haired woman is resting on a leather cot.
The tall, burly man is sleeping on a leather cot.

The beady-eyed man with a high forehead has arrived from the east.

The beady-eyed man with a high forehead gives his pile of bloody organs to the lithe, black-haired woman, dumping them on her chest.

The beady-eyed man with a high forehead exclaims to the lithe, black-haired woman, in sirhihish:
   "Do you know what those are?  They're your own GUTS spilling out!"

The lithe, black-haired woman exclaims, in sirihish:
   "What the fuck?!"

The beady-eyed man with a high forehead says to the lithe, black-haired woman, in sirhihish:
   "If I were a gith, I'd have just gutted you.  You worthless people are NOT prepared for a gith invasion."

The lithe, black-haired woman gags and pushes her pile of bloody organs off her.

The lithe, black-haired woman drops a pile of bloody organs.

The tall burly man says to the beady-eyed man with a high forehead, in sirihish:
   "Uh, the gith haven't invaded in like twenty years."

The beady-eyed man with a high forehead exclaims, in sirihish:
   "Exactly!"

Narrowing his eyes ominously, The beady-eyed man with a high forehead says, in sirihish:
   "We're over-due."

Sign me up as the religious slut chick.  Whatever the fuck her name is.  Angela?

Totally down.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Dibs on Andy.

... Am I gay?

"Am I the best Byn Sergeant? It's impossible for me to say... but yes, I am."
All the world will be your enemy. When they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you; digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. Be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.

I so dibs Creed. Elf, of course.

I'll call Meredith or Toby. ;) I love Toby.
Case: he's more likely to shoot up a mcdonalds for selling secret obama sauce on its big macs
Kismet: didn't see you in GQ homey
BadSkeelz: Whatever you say, Kim Jong Boog
Quote from: Tuannon
There is only one boog.

Heheh.  Damnit, I'd have picked Toby if I'd thought of him.  He is one of my favorite characters if only because Michael hates him so much without cause.

A dwarf, female perhaps because they're needed.

Focus:  To find out the focus of other dwarves and inhibit them in all possible ways.  Moving up the "drastic" ladder as they get closer.

Lie to them.
Ask them to meet you someplace and just dont show up.  Keep waying them, "Oh yeah Im coming.."
Offer them sex, get them to come to your place, contact their Agent through a third-party, get them in trouble for not working.
Steal from them.
Kill them.

You see my point.

"Dorfy the Destroyer of Dreams."

Quote from: AreteX on October 31, 2010, 05:59:31 PM

Focus:  To find out the focus of other dwarves and inhibit them in all possible ways.  Moving up the "drastic" ladder as they get closer.

Lie to them.
Ask them to meet you someplace and just dont show up.  Keep waying them, "Oh yeah Im coming.."
Offer them sex, get them to come to your place, contact their Agent through a third-party, get them in trouble for not working.
Steal from them.
Kill them.

You see my point.

That is one nasty piece of dwarf woman. Methinks she not last long, as folks in Zalanthas don't take kindly to be being messed with.

My suggestion: Extremely short guy wiith wild black hair and bright blue eyes, who used to a child actor and seems insane because he keeps babbling about the "One Ring" and the "Shire". Bets on how many IG hours he lasts before someone sticks Sting when the sun don't shine?
The Devil doesn't dawdle.

Quote from: Scarecrow on October 31, 2010, 06:06:08 PM
Quote from: AreteX on October 31, 2010, 05:59:31 PM

Lie to them.
Steal from them.
Kill them.

You see my point.

That is one nasty piece of dwarf woman. Methinks she not last long, as folks in Zalanthas don't take kindly to be being messed with.

My suggestion: Extremely short guy wiith wild black hair and bright blue eyes, who used to a child actor and seems insane because he keeps babbling about the "One Ring" and the "Shire". Bets on how many IG hours he lasts before someone sticks Sting when the sun don't shine?

Two maybe three? Or maybe less if it's peak time...

On another note, I found my role. Thanks for the hilarious ideas, I always love these threads
You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Stanly dwarf will be focusing on drawing his book of crude nudy pictures, since he cant write.

I have Dibs on Packer! The corpulent sargent from the other unit.

XD can be Ryan, since he's actually competent. (Although, I stopped watching after that episode where he seemed hooked on coke, so maybe he's not competent)
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org