The Subtle Joys of Life

Started by , July 14, 2003, 04:08:54 PM

I find myself oddly thrilled when I see people wearing items I've written up. Especially when people have nearly whole outfits of stuff I've made! I feel like I've really made a contribution to the world. And it just tickles me.

Even moreso is when someone makes a craft item I've written.

I wondered if anyone else ever feels like this? As by the Weekly update, quite a few new items are added weekly. So some people must be busy writing away :)

I have yet to get that tingly feeling, Jenred. I've only contributed two items to the game, but I cant -wait- to see some one wearing them... Haven't yet, though, I'm afraid.

I figure one of my future characters will wear it... And will always walk around bragging about the item and polishing and giving directions as to where other people can get their own... Heh. That might be bad RP, but who cares? I want to feel special...
EvilRoeSlade wrote:
QuoteYou find a bulbous root sac and pick it up.
You shout, in sirihish:
"I HAVE A BULBOUS SAC"
QuoteA staff member sends:
     "You are likely dead."

My favorite was when I made a particuarlly bad ass tattoo, had my character wear it, and often got comments as to the badassness of said tattoo.

I've yet to really submit anything besides some tattoos that I think never got around to being Imp'ed... Don't even think the tattooist was put in... *sigh* Someday I'll get up the nerve to send something else in, but it's hard when you already sent something in and they never got put in even after a few emails and some new plans put into action.

Creeper
21sters Unite!

I'm currently using a few items I've written up, but I don't know if anyone else is. Still makes me feel cool though :D

I don't recall writing up any objects...

But honestly, I can not wait to kill one of my own NPCs.

Muahahahhahaha

Of course, I'll probably die heinously trying.  But c'est la vie.

(I swear I'll slap you silly if you correct my spelling on that french saying, spawnloser)
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

Heheh...you got it right, though, so nothing to correct.  I wanna see you take down the Halloweener, myself.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.