Infobar and pagelength

Started by , July 12, 2003, 08:52:21 PM

I'm not sure if it's just me, but at any rate, I'm using zMUD 6.16, and whenever my infobar messes up, it's not a matter of turning it on or off, it's the pagelength that I have to fix. For some reason, even if I've had it set to 24 for a -long- time, one time it just won't show up, and I have to adjust to 45, and that works. Then I have to go back to 24, then back to 45, 24, 45, 24, 45. I'm not sure where those numbers came from, but they work. Anyone else get this problem? (I'm running VT102 emulation if that helps)

I also just noticed a big gap between a pagelength 22 and 23 for me, like... 23 was close to the bottom of the client's output window, but as soon as I went to 22, it jumped about halfway up.

Also, new to me here in 6.16, sometimes when I look, or other commands that scroll the screen a bit, some of the lines come out blank, until I click the screen. Is that the memory leak I heard about?

I used zMUD 5.55 for a LONG time before it decided it wanted to tell me to register. With that version it was pagelength 24, pagelength 40, back and forth, back and forth, just about everytime I logged in. I don't know for sure... But I think it's something buggy in the pagelength command that is switches back and forth or doesn't save or something. SHRUG.

Creeper
21sters Unite!