Let the confusion begin: Northern RPT!

Started by RedKingsBreaker, August 04, 2010, 06:25:48 PM

How are people's schedules looking for the Masquerade?  Please vote and reply if you have anything additional to add...

Saturday August 14th
8 (25.8%)
Sunday August 15th
5 (16.1%)
Other (Please indicate a better date for you.)
2 (6.5%)
Doesn't matter.
9 (29%)
Worst case scenario, but if it is better for everyone, August 21st.  (You can change your vote.)
7 (22.6%)

Total Members Voted: 31

Okay, since a scheduling problem has been brought to my attention, I thought I would try it this way since it would be best if at least one person that can't make it on Saturday could be there.

Thanks!  And I'm sorry for any confusion.
"It's got a wonderful defense mechanism. You don't dare kill it."

MAYBE I WOULD ATTEND IF I GOT INVITED.

YOU GUYS ARE A BUNCH OF JERKS. I HAVE TONS OF FRIENDS ANYWAY.  :'(

There are still many invitations to be ... offered.  I won't say more than that.

The 15th could work, the following weekend is great. I can also make everything on my end 'work' without me being there I suppose.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

August 04, 2010, 07:03:35 PM #4 Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 07:20:10 PM by RedKingsBreaker
Well I'm going to do my best to accomodate people, but I can't, obviously accomodate everyone... but I can try to move things around.  :)

Also, there's another event planned for the following weekend.

I will not be able to attend the 15th, unless it is pretty late in the day, like later than 6 or 7 pm EST.

- Irulan
Mal: "Well they tell you: never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is, on occasion, hilarious."
---
Inara: "Thank you for the wine. It's very... fresh."

Mal: "To Kaylee, and her inter-engine fermentation system."

I'd prefer the 14th, but the 21st will be perfectly fine for me as well. I can't do it on the 15th, or any Sunday for that matter.

August 05, 2010, 07:31:49 AM #7 Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:59:45 PM by AI Fashion and Swag
edit: off topic.

Quote from: AI Fashion and Swag on August 05, 2010, 07:31:49 AM
I'm not sure what in the Sam Hill is going on here.

A Tuluki event/special RPT is planned, but apparently there were scheduling issues (who is surprised when Reiloth is involved? j/k  ;)) and this thread is about a possible change of dates. Information about the event is available in-game.

I can make either the 14th or the 15th, and it is likely I can make later weekends as well, if necessary.

21st is great. But I can figure out a way to make it work IG if it indeed needs to be the 14th.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I just got a message from someone saying to take their vote from the 15th and put it to the 14th..

I thought I set this up so you guys could change your vote, but apparently it's not working.

I'm sorry, but it looks like we're going to have to stick to the 14th.  I'm sorry  Reiloth.  :(

Quote from: AI Fashion and Swag on August 05, 2010, 07:31:49 AM
I'm not sure what in the Sam Hill is going on here.

You weren't invited then, LOL
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

August 07, 2010, 02:20:14 PM #14 Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 02:59:24 PM by AI Fashion and Swag
Might as well edit this off-topic reply prematurely.

This thread is intended for scheduling purposes, please do not use an ooc thread to attempt to affect IC opinions.
Tiernan: I think it's someone playing a game
Thistle: Is that game called 'armageddon'?
Nyr swings a steel greatsword named 'Immortal Slayer' at Thistle, a thorny potted plant.
Tiernan the Timelord leans backward and boots you right in your head.
/* T

For what it's worth, the 21st would be best for me, but I'm not crucial to the proceedings.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Quote from: RedKingsBreaker on August 07, 2010, 12:24:44 AM
I'm sorry, but it looks like we're going to have to stick to the 14th.  I'm sorry  Reiloth.  :(

It's cool. Not to be a buttmunch because my schedule IRL is hectic as is, but checking beforehand for a date with parties doing something 'crazy' for the event is always, always appreciated. I'll figure out a work-around IG.

~Jack Vance~

This will happen on Saturday August 14, starting at 3 pm EST. See IC boards for more info -- there's some news.

Voted Sunday because I have plans for Saturday. Maybe plans won't be time consuming, so may be down for both =D
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.

I had fun. Thanks to everyone that organized and/or attended.

Thank you, everyone who attended. Thank you, everyone who helped make this happen, player- and staffwise. It was a bit hectic to get it all together, but I enjoyed myself.