The Hardest RPT to organize ever Round 8.5: July 31st @ 12PM EST

Started by Reiloth, July 16, 2010, 06:10:43 AM

I was planning on taking the game down for a couple of hours then, guys.  Sorry.
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

Quote from: Vanth on July 20, 2010, 04:44:42 PM
I was planning on taking the game down for a couple of hours then, guys.  Sorry.
You kidding right?
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

You think:
"No! Please leave me be whoever you are."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

Quote from: eska on July 20, 2010, 05:09:26 PM
You kidding right?

Vanth does not kid.
Yes. Read the thread if you want, or skip to page 7 and be dismissive.
-Reiloth

Words I repeat every time I start a post:
Quote from: Rathustra on June 23, 2016, 03:29:08 PM
Stop being shitty to each other.

no wait really????
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on July 20, 2010, 07:46:09 PM

no wait really????

Yes. Vanth and I will be having pancakes and elf fingers on the top of Tek's Tower that night. Sorry, pick again. :P
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: AmandaGreathouse on July 20, 2010, 08:03:06 PM
Quote from: Reiloth on July 20, 2010, 07:46:09 PM
I was planning on taking the game down for a couple of hours then, guys.  Sorry.

no wait really????

Yes. Vanth and I will be having pancakes and elf fingers on the top of Tek's Tower that night. Sorry, pick again. :P

But Vanth......  :'( :'( :'( You PROMISED I could come next time.

I hate you, Amanda, and I know where you live.

The short, bearded man call the scary, clown-headed man and tells him to get his freezer ready for another Twilight fan delivery.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

When was the last time the game was ever planned to be down for several hours?
Nyr: newbs killing newbs
Nyr: hot newb on newb violence
Ath: Mmmmmm, HOT!

The last time you had a tea party and I wasn't invited.  >:(
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Vanth on July 20, 2010, 08:57:03 PM

Like 2005? Saturdays? *shudders at the memory*

So if everyone's alright with it, we're going to go ahead with:

Saturday, July 31st, 12PM EST, 9AM PST

"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on July 20, 2010, 10:18:46 PM
Quote from: Vanth on July 20, 2010, 08:57:03 PM

Like 2005? Saturdays? *shudders at the memory*

So if everyone's alright with it, we're going to go ahead with:

Saturday, July 31st, 12PM EST, 9AM PST

That is entirely too civilized.
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

This RPT is never going to happen. Never. *jinxes everything* >>
I ruin immershunz.

*swats a kankfly*

Was someone talking? I thought I heard a voice...

Anyway, sounds good to me too.

Omg omg omg it's finally happening.

With our luck, the game will crash, or internet will fall apart all over the world... or something...
Cinnamon, Sugar, And Softly Spoken Lies.

I'm not holding my breath.

~Jack Vance~

Yep, ah.. That's no good for me. Daytime weekend is always hard for me to make, I'm much better with afternoon/nights.

Please don't hate me too much? :-\
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

Quote from: InsertCleverNameHere on July 22, 2010, 05:23:45 AM
Yep, ah.. That's no good for me. Daytime weekend is always hard for me to make, I'm much better with afternoon/nights.

Please don't hate me too much? :-\

Gonna have to go with the majority on this one. We can plan another from there.

~Jack Vance~

I so would crash this if I could find out what it is.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Quote from: Dan on July 24, 2010, 01:03:32 PM
I so would crash this if I could find out what it is.

There is a reason it is a sekrit conference, you know! If only schedule isn't taking us years to organize, you won't even hear of it here.

Sadly, I think we will have to stage a third one to accommodate ICNH.

If you try to accomodate everyone, you'll still be planning this next year, and people will start to die before they ever make it into the RPT. Take the 5 or so absolute key players you can't do without and their times? If the rest can't make it, bad luck.

Even just an hour or two later and I'd be able to make this, but don't reschedule on account of me.
Quote from: Oryxin a land...where nothing is as it seems
lol
wait wait
in a harsh desert..wait
in a world...where everything's out to kill you
one man (or woman) stands sort of alone
only not really
lol
KURAC

Quote from: Spice Spice Baby on July 24, 2010, 07:17:16 PM
Even just an hour or two later and I'd be able to make this, but don't reschedule on account of me.

Team? Is a couple hours later alright for you or no?

~Jack Vance~

Sorry. I already planned my day. It's the only time working for me now.
A foreign presence contacts your mind.

You think:
"No! Please leave me be whoever you are."

You sense a foreign presence withdraw from your mind.

Quote from: Reiloth on July 24, 2010, 07:43:17 PM

Not me, sadly. The night before I'm doing a sleep study, so I will be spending much time with wires all over my face/head/stuff, and then after that I'm going to be playing catch-up from having 12+ hours of my life interrupted to be wired and monitored. Ugh.  :-[
Quote from: jhunterI'm gonna show up at your home and violate you with a weedeater.  :twisted:

Okay cool. Guess we're sticking with this then.

~Jack Vance~

I am fine, maybe spice baby can join us later. I mean, realistically speaking, how many rpt you've been to that finishes within a hour or two?

Quote from: InsertCleverNameHere on July 24, 2010, 10:14:34 PM
Quote from: Reiloth on July 24, 2010, 07:43:17 PM

Not me, sadly. The night before I'm doing a sleep study, so I will be spending much time with wires all over my face/head/stuff, and then after that I'm going to be playing catch-up from having 12+ hours of my life interrupted to be wired and monitored. Ugh.  :-[

I wouldn't be able to sleep with all that stuff wired on me. Kind of makes a sleep study pointless.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.