To the staff.

Started by Fredd, July 11, 2010, 06:55:35 PM

During my time here I've gotten to do many things. Experienced life in the north, south, and as a tribal. I've seen plots on 3 differant sides, and have gotten to do and see things others will possibly never see.

I'm Just saying thank you for all your hard work. i love this place.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

I second this sentiment. I have played a lot of MUDs but none compare to Armageddon in quality of RP and general enjoyment. This is my  first post on the boards after just lurking for a while, so, Hello to Everyone. Anywho, Armageddon rules and please don't end Armageddon even if Armageddon 2 comes along because I want Armageddon to go on forever.
Not that I'm a hopeless addict or anything. Okay, yes I am.
The Devil doesn't dawdle.

Ah, I do so love Armageddon. I remember with my first character, a human burglar, running around the 'rinth with a scrab mandible, killing whores and chopping their heads off. <3

You behead people in the 'rinth too? I thought it was only me. Mostly just feeble old beggars and such though. Ahh....the rinth. Great place for cloak and dagger mayhem!
The Devil doesn't dawdle.