Started by BlackMagic0, April 15, 2010, 02:07:44 PM

Does RS need more love?

Yes...
70 (83.3%)
Never!
14 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Quote from: Kronibas on January 17, 2012, 01:33:00 PM
I haven't been able to make "full" tubes of spice for while now.  Even if you use a whole pinch, the end result is just "half" of tube. 

Found the error, this should be fixed for any new rolled up tubes of spice.  Pinch + papers = no more half-tube, that's a full tube.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Quote from: Nyr on February 23, 2012, 04:06:26 PM
I haven't been able to make "full" tubes of spice for while now.  Even if you use a whole pinch, the end result is just "half" of tube.

Found the error, this should be fixed for any new rolled up tubes of spice.  Pinch + papers = no more half-tube, that's a full tube.

Thankyou so much! <3 <3 ,£

So good.

Quote from: Yam on February 23, 2012, 05:21:24 PM

So good.

SO GOOD.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Omnomnomnomnom!
Go NYR!
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Kronibas on January 17, 2012, 06:12:00 PM
Once upon a time in Red Storm, there were three apartments that PCs had to meet a playtime requirement to rent out.  These apartments had to be set up manually by imms.  By "set up," I mean imms had to give the key for them.

For those who are familiar with Storm, it just be fairly easy to guess which three apartments I'm referring to.

A minimum of 20 days play time, by the way.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.

Or Nyr.  Good show, sir.  Good show.

im not saying it was aliens that changed the size of the spice tubes
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Hehehe. That guy with Centauri hair is such a doofus.

Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

Quote from: Nyr on February 27, 2012, 03:03:13 PM
It were the Dutch.
Sometimes, severity is the price we pay for greatness

Quote from: BleakOne on February 27, 2012, 04:04:50 PM

I dont know what's worse. Someone using 'centauri' as a way to describe the hair, or me actually understanding what they ment.

Quote from: Iiyola on February 27, 2012, 05:08:51 PM
Quote from: Nyr on February 27, 2012, 03:03:13 PM
It were the Dutch.

And carnies. "Small hands, smell of cabbage."
"I have seen him show most of the attributes one expects of a noble: courtesy, kindness, and honor.  I would also say he is one of the most bloodthirsty bastards I have ever met."

Quote from: Dar on February 27, 2012, 08:25:56 PM
Quote from: BleakOne on February 27, 2012, 04:04:50 PM

I dont know what's worse. Someone using 'centauri' as a way to describe the hair, or me actually understanding what they ment.

:D
Quote from: Wug on August 28, 2013, 05:59:06 AM
Vennant doesn't appear to age because he serves drinks at the speed of light. Now you know why there's no delay on the buy code in the Gaj.

I love BleakOne now.  B5, my favorite show ever.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.