Feeling out for a Role idea..

Started by Potaje, April 11, 2010, 08:18:45 PM

I want to make a z-land pimp... needs to have three whores... one high class for noble quality, descret and refined, mid grade for those that think they are more than they are but have not the real sid to back it.. and a lower station pro.. for the common people.

Could be a lot of fun to be a part of a brothel, eh??  ;D ..
The funny little foreign man

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

Yah, all these calls for family roles are getting a little silly.. I was going to ask for two girlfriends, myself, to be played in Allanak, a curvaceous blonde with a terrible secret (which will be pm'ed to you in jpeg format), and a fiery green-eyed redhead, with a submissive side to her.

PM ME FOR DETAILZ. (with pics of urself, if possible)

People who are not allowed to apply:

JDR & IsFriday
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

As long as you do the recruiting in-game, it sounds like a fun concept.
First you'd have to get your pimp known as someone people would want to do business with..
then you'd need to hire a posse and a few ho's...
and after you've survived all the sekrit magicker mindbender sorcerer f-mes who insist they're "good with their hands" you might actually have yourself a profitable business :)
don't forget the male whores too, be an equal opportunity pimp!
Maybe have a couple of elves for variety.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Malken on April 11, 2010, 08:34:49 PM
People who are not allowed to apply:

JDR & IsFriday

Pwned. :-/
Rickey's Law: People don't want "A story". They want their story.

Quote from: Jdr on April 11, 2010, 08:37:53 PM
Pwned. :-/

It's okay.  You can be one of my two IG girlfriends.
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

get some brute force on your payroll as well, just in case people don't want to let go of your ho.
"Brain wave, main wave"
Psycho got a high kick
Collect and select
Show me your best set

QuoteAs long as you do the recruiting in-game, it sounds like a fun concept.
First you'd have to get your pimp known as someone people would want to do business with..
then you'd need to hire a posse and a few ho's...
and after you've survived all the sekrit magicker mindbender sorcerer f-mes who insist they're "good with their hands" you might actually have yourself a profitable business Smiley
don't forget the male whores too, be an equal opportunity pimp!
Maybe have a couple of elves for variety.

Pimpin' ain't easy.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

No, i agree with you all.. and have evolved it to include muscle..

so role call would be:

Pimp

Thugish muscle / brutish woman.. hmmm

the cleaner..
(every provyer of flesh needs a clean.. someone to clean up the messy situations with a bit more fineness than say the thugish/brute.)

and three prositutes

Make one the madam that helps to controll the other girls, and possibly gro the business..

Can i make a GMH out of the trade of sexual flesh???

we need a merchant to make sex toys next right.. only attainable through use..

I crack myself up.

This could be fun.

Oh and I'm not really so much about fairness.. so I look at the bottom line and i don't think a male whore will bring in as much sid as the females.. its just sociology and game reality.. though I suppose I would not be inflexible to the notion should there be profit in it.. however  I invest my side in what is solid then take chances..

see we should;d be a GMH..

I often hear the jingle to -Riunite on ice- when I read the estate name Reynolte, eve though there ain't no ice in Zalanthas.

What?? I would totally hire a dude whore. :[
I ruin immershunz.

Quote from: Kankfly on April 12, 2010, 07:21:27 AM

Dito. I have often wished there were some decent male whores around.

i have a silt skimmer captain with a peg leg and a talking hawk

you can have your brothel on my ship ...err.. skimmer
some of my posts are serious stuff

Quote from: Ghost on April 12, 2010, 10:47:05 AM
i have a silt skimmer captain with a peg leg and a talking hawk

you can have your brothel on my ship ...err.. skimmer

We could call the business, Off shore whore.

and about male whores.. to those that say they would hire a male whore, but they did not say they have.. I had seen a few in game and they really don't get as much play as a female.. I'm looking at sid.. I mean sure maybe we could keep him around as a house boy, cleaning and tending to the manicuring of the females (snicker, coarse I'm being a bit playful) But if your going to feed water and house them they better be pulling their own weight, and by weight i mean lining my pocket with sid.. I just don't see that happening more for a male than a female.. hence why I said start with the females to build the empire, then branch out when there is more than enough side to toss around.

so many ideas, using drop description to create sexy room environments that can be changed to fit clients specific needs.. ah shit now I need an interior decorator subguild.

Do it IG.  You can't recruit for this.
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: Akaramu on April 12, 2010, 08:08:05 AM
Quote from: Kankfly on April 12, 2010, 07:21:27 AM

Dito. I have often wished there were some decent male whores around.

These are entirely too rare.

Thusly, most of the pcs I've had who've wanted one have just payed some random guy in a tavern to do it. You know who you are, too. :) Ironically, they typically get paid about 3 small or 3 small worth of goods, as opposed to the common charge of 1 small for females. Seriously, you want a good sid-sink, pay people more than you should, buy like crazy, and just 'don't' go out and forage/gather/make the shit that sells for 'such a crazy price'. It's actually pretty easy.
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: spawnloser on April 12, 2010, 12:47:02 PM
Do it IG.  You can't recruit for this.

Emphasizing this point:  this is not something for which you can recruit on the board.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.

Yes, this whole thread is out of line, but is one of my favorite ever.

I've always entertained the idea of pimping in Zalanthas, (still want to do it, so I won't bore you with my indepth IG plans which I might someday actually try to unfurl) but in the end it would be very impractical with the IG economy of it. Most whores don't make seem to make much, and if you take half of that not much, you's just a pimp who ain't very pimp.

Not to mention you'd be lucky to get 10 tricks out of a girl before someone PKs her. The ho mortality rate of Zalanthas is worse than that of GTA3.
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org

April 12, 2010, 03:32:16 PM #16 Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 03:36:11 PM by Malken
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on April 12, 2010, 03:19:40 PM

I've always entertained the idea of pimping in Zalanthas, (still want to do it, so I won't bore you with my indepth IG plans which I might someday actually try to unfurl) but in the end it would be very impractical with the IG economy of it. Most whores don't make seem to make much, and if you take half of that not much, you's just a pimp who ain't very pimp.

Not to mention you'd be lucky to get 10 tricks out of a girl before someone PKs her. The ho mortality rate of Zalanthas is worse than that of GTA3.

Usually, it's not the PKing that kills a lady of the night, it's the 150 Paladins of Pure Virtue boys we have in-game at a time that tries to turn her from her 'evil' ways and save her.

(the same way it's very hard to play a beggar dude for longer than, say, a day..)

Just to be clear, no one is being recruited, never asked if anyone would join me to do this, just getting a sense about how effective it would have been to even start developing this in game.. these kinds of things take real devotion. So I'm market testing, but not hiring at this location. But its been fun growing the idea.

thanks everyone.

Quote from: Malken on April 12, 2010, 03:32:16 PM
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on April 12, 2010, 03:19:40 PM

Usually, it's not the PKing that kills a lady of the night, it's the 150 Paladins of Pure Virtue boys we have in-game at a time that tries to turn her from her 'evil' ways and save her.

(the same way it's very hard to play a beggar dude for longer than, say, a day..)

This.
I ruin immershunz.

April 13, 2010, 07:10:54 AM #19 Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 07:12:41 AM by Aaron Goulet
Quote from: Kankfly on April 13, 2010, 02:01:24 AM
Quote from: Malken on April 12, 2010, 03:32:16 PM

This.

I agree, hence why I encourage whoredom, both OOCly and ICly.

Go ho-bags!
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

I would like to mention, at this point, an awesome PC whore with whom one of my male warriors fell in love.  Things were going well (from his point of view) until he fessed up that his VNPC sister was a gemmer. Then suddenly he wasn't good enough for her. The moment was played really well - it was more awkward and painful for him to admit his family background than for her to admit she slept with half the militia for coin. 

Whoever that was, you did a great job and gave my character much to pine over while he was in the wastes.   :D
"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars."

Stop falling in love with whore PCs, krath dammit, and use them for what they are. Disposable heroes.

Quote from: Malken on April 13, 2010, 03:09:56 PM
whore PCs =Disposable heroes.

wat
some of my posts are serious stuff

Stop falling in love with whore PCs, krath dammit, and use them for what they are. Disposable heroes.

Yes, true.  It was my bad!  =)
"When it is dark enough, you can see the stars."

Quote from: Ghost on April 13, 2010, 03:26:45 PM
whore PCs =Disposable heroes.

wat

I'd rather it said that on my Armageddon tshirt, than, say, Team Allanak  :)