Would you like silk with that?

Started by Oleupata, March 23, 2010, 04:29:16 PM

Zalanthas has a lighter side. I'm not talking about Zalanthas: The Musical, or a new clan trying to bring life back to the Known by hugging everyone. No, in order to play out the vicious dichotomy between the rich and the poor, we need rich people.

That's where you come in.

Have you ever wondered what having Midas' touch feels like? Do you want to wear enough silk to intimidate a bahamet? Do you like making things happen by making coin hand over fist? Then this role's for you.

We're looking for one (1) Kadian merchant of the northern branch. This role would be stationed in Tuluk, and focused primarily on completing sales, running plots, making sales, keeping things interesting for underlings, and making sales. High playtimes are a must. If you're interested, send questions or your application to house_kadius@armageddon.org. Applications close this Friday, at midnight EST. (Or for you sticklers out there, 11:59:59pm)

Whether you're an old hand at this sort of thing, or you want to show us you have what it takes to play a high-profile sponsored role, we're interested in your application.*

*Elves, dwarves, half-giants and half-elves need not apply. Full-blooded Kadian applications only. Some restrictions may apply. See the House Kadius staff for further details. Not valid for those already in sponsored roles.

Today's the last day to get in these applications. If you've been holding back, musing about whether or not you want this role - hop to it!

These applications are closed, bought, paid for, and put into action.

If you haven't received an email from me regarding your application, you either didn't send one in, or need to send me another.

This time, we're looking for a northern Kadian Agent.

This is different from the above role, in that, instead of sales, Agents focus on things like intra-House coordination, administration, and solving problems, all while working closely with the Merchant branch to ensure good sales. Kadius is, after all, about profit.

So, if you like schmoozing nobles, overcoming difficulties, securing contracts, and in general smoothing the road to insane amounts of 'sid, send me an application. High playtimes are a must.

Last day for applicaitons is Friday, April 9th, right up until midnight.

Send in these applications before the end of the week.

Due to a dearth of applications, this has been extended for another week.

If you've been toying with the idea, or maybe want to try your hand at a leadership role, but are unsure, send in an application. I won't bite.

Just a reminder, this is still open.

Applications are closed and decisions have been made. Thanks to everyone who applied.