"Secret Conference" in Allanak

Started by Little_Cacophony, February 06, 2010, 08:35:29 PM

February 06, 2010, 08:35:29 PM Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 08:38:09 PM by Little_Cacophony
Since there is no other clean way to confirm this in the game.

First proposal date: 1am EST, Saturday, 13th Feb.

Some people just can't miss it. :) You know who you are. So please let me know if this works for you. If not, we will reschedule, reschedule, and reschedule until it works.

(If the time does not work, the next best time would be after 11pm EST)
Cinnamon, Sugar, And Softly Spoken Lies.

Weekend EST time will be fine for me if given enough prior notice.
Quote from: Majikal on August 20, 2009, 05:53:09 PM

Running after Carru, catching them, then eating them while they are still breathing is a Red Fang's version of 'fast food'.

1AM EST is absolutely perfect.  ;D
Quote from: Oryxin a land...where nothing is as it seems
lol
wait wait
in a harsh desert..wait
in a world...where everything's out to kill you
one man (or woman) stands sort of alone
only not really
lol
KURAC

I should be able to make this time for at least a little while.  My weekend timing is kind of sketchy, but I'll see if I can't OK this with my boyfriend.
Former player as of 2/27/23, sending love.

Quote from: valeria on February 06, 2010, 08:48:55 PM
I should be able to make this time for at least a little while.  My weekend timing is kind of sketchy, but I'll see if I can't OK this with my boyfriend.

Fingers crossed for the good news. :)

He's been informed, and we didn't have previous plans, so I'm good to go.

1 am will work well for me, though I'll be half asleep at work the next morning. That's what caffeine is for though. :-D
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Can we make it 12:30?
Squinting at the such-and-such dwarf, the so-and-so woman asks, in sirihish:
     "You put jam in your peenee hole to keep from making baby juice?"

Ghost won't be able to make it that late so, I'll be your terrorist for the evening.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

The only reason I wouldn't be able to make it on sunday, is because I work.  Is this 1am saturday, as in 01:00?  If so, no problem..but if that's 01:00 sunday, then not a chance in hell poindexter.
Quote from: scienceAn early study by Plaut and Kohn-Speyer (1947)[11] found that horse smegma had a carcinogenic effect on mice. Heins et al.(1958)

1 am would be Friday evening/Sat morning.

The time is a little awkward because the top four posters are all in different time zones. So someone will end up losing sleep however we do this. :( But it is for a good cause. :)

Netflix - Sorry about it. The rest of people will be tracked down and their schedules checked. If 12:30 works for the majority, then it might be changed.

Precise time will be confirmed again on next Wednesday in case we do move it a little bit. The date is set at Sat.

I will try to be online but... What "secret conference"? C'mon.. You know you want to let me join.
Q  : Where do you piss?
Yam: On elves.
Q  : And if the area, lacks elves at the given time?
Yam: Scan.

12:30 would work even better for me, but I know that it's godawful in the morning for some of you.

Shall we set the event to start at 1am EST? :) As in, START START?

If we get together earlier, all the better. But the event will begin on time at 1am EST, we can start the meeting earlier... provided everyone's alarm clock is on.

I'm not sure whether this is the secret conference I think it might be, but I'll be on then in case it is.
Lunch makes me happy.

I removed several obviously unhelpful posts. Please keep it that way.

For those involved, I had a LOT of fun last night. :D :D
Quote from: Majikal on August 20, 2009, 05:53:09 PM

Running after Carru, catching them, then eating them while they are still breathing is a Red Fang's version of 'fast food'.

Quote from: Me on February 13, 2010, 07:22:03 PM
For those involved, I had a LOT of fun last night. :D :D

... thanks. Consider you had to ask us for consent, and then made the rest of us question whether the consent is for sex or torture...

It was fun. :)

QuoteThis sounds so ominous.

Agreed. I really gotta wonder what the point of this thread was? Besides to make all those not in on the loop aware that something was going down in the loop OOCly. (Ie, assassin/snitch invitations.)

I'm going to do this sometime, but make it over a round of drinks at the Gaj.

"OMFG guys, great time! I can't believe all the items (mugs of ale) ginka loaded up for us! Dude, RogueGunslinger, you're a TANK!(ie, "Frank the Tank" from Old School) You must have AI endurance. We gotta do that again sometime!"
Quote from: musashiengaging in autoerotic asphyxiation is no excuse for sloppy grammer!!!

Armageddon.org