What Concepts Don't Work?

Started by Manhattan, November 26, 2009, 06:03:43 AM

Quote from: Gimfalisette on January 07, 2010, 12:33:05 PM
Female on male stalker, in the style of The Donnas song "I Don't Want To Know (If You Don't Want Me)." I can't conceive of this working in ARM, even if I was playing a filthy 'gicker. Or a 'rinthi. Or a horrendous mutant. Because it doesn't work if the stalkee likes it.

Make the female an amorous half-giant and I think your idea is full of win.

Female on male stalker, in the style of The Donnas song "I Don't Want To Know (If You Don't Want Me)." I can't conceive of this working in ARM, even if I was playing a filthy 'gicker. Or a 'rinthi. Or a horrendous mutant. Because it doesn't work if the stalkee likes it.

My one long-lived male pc had a couple of female pc stalkers.  I had them both killed.  Sorry, girls!
Child, child, if you come to this doomed house, what is to save you?

A voice whispers, "Read the tales upon the walls."

January 07, 2010, 01:58:21 PM #52 Last Edit: January 07, 2010, 02:01:27 PM by flurry

At one point, I was thinking of making a character like the stalker/fan Mel on Flight of the Conchords. It might not work, but it would be funny to try.

Edit: For those unfamiliar with Mel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2sa6iHWF8I
"No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality; even larks and katydids are supposed, by some, to dream." - Shirley Jackson, The Haunting of Hill House

I think a half-giant Nilazi - would be a difficult concept to pull off - coz it requires quite a decent amount of thought, planning and intelligence.
The figure in a dark hooded cloak says in rinthi-accented Sirihish, 'Winrothol Tor Fale?'