Goofy GDB...

Started by jhunter, November 26, 2009, 02:49:52 AM

QuoteI've noticed that when I type past the buffer of my chat window, down where it creates a side scroll bar over this way -->

It will then start to bounce between my typing and the beginning of the text, so say that "I've noticed" is the top of my writing, it will keep bouncing up and down with each keystroke to my words once I get below that point, where it should just scroll up and keep following my cursor and typing downwards, but it doesn't.

I played on my friend's mac and noticed it didn't do it, has anyone else had this problem and do you know how to fix it?  Because I don't want to go into an seizure from all the flashing lights of the stutter scroll.

Jarod

Same here. It's been happening on every pc I've tried posting to the GDB from for a bit now.
Quote from: Fnord on November 27, 2010, 01:55:19 PM
May the fap be with you, always. ;D

I haven't noticed this.

Maybe browser / OS issues.  I remember when we hit the new forums initially, Google Chrome really hated it.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.