Looking for a role to play

Started by Kiara, November 16, 2009, 02:10:00 PM

Hey all,

I'm currently looking to find a role out there in the Zalanthan world again. I'm just coming back from a long break due to family issues, so I'm going to be a little rusty. If anyone is looking for someone to fill a role or have idea's feel free to let me know. I'm open minded and willing to try anything at this point.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

~K~
The man wears his heavy war-saddle on his back, covering a tattoo

Crawling up on all fours, the man sits on a sturdy bed

The man sends you a telepathic message:
     "Alright, you got to tame a wild one today."

Normally I'd say just jump into a basic clanned commoner role in either of the city-states, but for certain IC reasons I think Allanak is an interesting place to be for the near future. Any of the noble houses or the Byn there seem to be very active and have plenty of PCs, with room for more.
Quote from: Vanth on February 13, 2008, 05:27:50 PM
I'm gonna go all Gimfalisette on you guys and lay down some numbers.

Make anything in red storm and you'll get some interaction by a certain group eventually.

Warrior/tailor for the Byn!

heh... I just find it an amusing combo.
どんと来い、生活の悪循環!!1!11
Quote from: Yam on March 18, 2011, 09:57:04 AM
There's really nothing wrong with a pretty boy in a dress.

Thanks for the head's up guys. Allanak and Tuluk have always been my Fav's but it's always hard to decide which one to pick. It's also hard when you've been playing since 2001 like I have and you've played in several roles. Any other advice is welcome and if anyone is looking for roles that need to be filled let me know.

~K~
The man wears his heavy war-saddle on his back, covering a tattoo

Crawling up on all fours, the man sits on a sturdy bed

The man sends you a telepathic message:
     "Alright, you got to tame a wild one today."