Tuluk RPT, Saturday Nov. 21st, 9PM EST

Started by Bojangles, November 16, 2009, 01:24:18 AM

For those about to die, we salute you.

Er... wait... wrong RPT.

For those who have been invited (or will be in the next few days), the party will be Saturday Nov. 21st at 9PM EST.  The date is fixed but the starting time might be adjusted slightly. Stay tuned.

Woaaahhh an RPT I can actually attend!

But... I havn't been invited, so maybe I don't -want- to go. =p
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

hehe.. i like your alt account name, whoever you are. :D
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Count me in.  I'm RSVP-ing this joint.  :D
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:
"They call me Tuber, and my son is Tuber-tot."

I was totally sort-of-invited!

Oh my gosh what to wear what to wear....

Quote from: Riev on November 20, 2009, 02:36:04 AM
I was totally sort-of-invited!

Oh my gosh what to wear what to wear....

Contact your local (censored) for some suggestions! Or just go to the (censored). Though they hardly ever have anything good, and everyone would end up wearing the same thing. So boring.

Well I was actually thinking on contacting a local (censored) to see if they had anything more unique to offer, but I don't think any of their representatives will be available before then. I could wear stuff I already have, but I hear its a sort of costume party, and its like showing up to a Halloween party in Business Formal. It just won't cut it.

Though, I -could- talk to a (censored) and see what -they- have to offer.

my (censored) is just wearing his (censored) because he just looks dead smexy anyways.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

(censored censored) starts in just 12 hours. Bring your (censored) and don't forget to have some (censored) fun ugh my brain hurts.
Quote from: Nyr on February 04, 2009, 08:33:23 AM
I think it's possible to be a good leader and be a douche.

Three and a half hours.. I hope you've all gotten your (censored) picked out.
After knocking back a mouthful of the contents of a full shot-glass, toking away on a rolled joint directly afterwards you say in desert-accented sirihish:
"They call me Tuber, and my son is Tuber-tot."

my fun may need to be censored..
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

I feel like this was a very big success, but what do I know?

Note for future outdoorish RPTs. Bring water.