Consolidating Character's RP

Started by lussien, November 03, 2009, 09:34:16 AM

Quote from: Gimfalisette on January 16, 2010, 03:49:17 AM
Quote from: lussien on January 16, 2010, 03:46:08 AM
With other normal ordinary PCs, the personality seemed to work well and I made some friends, however, what about those of higher ups? The hard edged nobles and the cruel templars? What do you think they would do if a PC went to suggestively flirt with them? That's just my question, I do seriously want to preserve my PC, don't want her to die less than in a week.

Find out IC. The only way you can answer this question is by attempting to RP it out.
But sometimes you don't want to know the answer to certain questions....

Quote from: Cerelum on January 16, 2010, 03:58:31 AM
Quote from: Gimfalisette on January 16, 2010, 03:49:17 AM
Quote from: lussien on January 16, 2010, 03:46:08 AM
stuff

Find out IC. The only way you can answer this question is by attempting to RP it out.
But sometimes you don't want to know the answer to certain questions....

Eh. Might as well take the risk.
Veni, vinci, voici.

I'm okay on my own.

Well, there are certain things a person in either City State would know regarding commoner/templar/noble relationships, unless they've been living under a rock all their life.

Going through the docs might be enough to answer your questions, lussien. I've found some snippets of the docs which are most relevant to your question, so I don't necessarily think the question is something should be wholly found out ICly:

Allanak:
Quote from: http://www.armageddon.org/general/noble.html#commonersNobles can, and often do, take concubines and catamites from the ranks of the common folk when an especially attractive individual catches their eye, and the position of such individuals is comparable to that of other influential house servants. Concubines and catamites can expect to be kept in style and lavished with gifts. The wiser of them tuck these gifts away for old age, when all but the most subtle and gifted of them can expect to be discarded by their master or mistress. They may be resented and feared by other House servants, due to their influence over a particular member of the House, but their role is accepted.

Tuluk:
Quote from: http://www.armageddon.org/ic/northlands/nobility/index.html#introduction(Nobles and Commoners would never dare be intimate in a sexual manner - in other words absolutely no sexual activity between the Castes)

So, in Tuluk, trying to pull that off probably would be highly taboo and not recommended.

In the south, well, it could be possible... If your character doesn't mind been a concubine. Although I get the impression it would be more like trying to prove you're a good concubine, not so much "flirting" with the nobility.

But hey, you most definitely can try flirting with nobility.

HTX thank you for being super super helpful. :) I find these kind of answers more helpful then find out IC (dot) (dot) (dot) types, though I appreciate trying not to give me spoilers but at least something to think about while I play.
Veni, vinci, voici.

I'm okay on my own.

Wooh, after a few weeks of not getting my crackageddon. I'm actually looking up for an very experienced and sneaky mentor to help me out with something. I've a plot in my mind but can only be done only if I have some extra help from a player and my dedication and commitment. If you'd like to RP with me and teach me ways of the sneaky, please send me a PM!
Veni, vinci, voici.

I'm okay on my own.

Recruiting for cohorts/in-game tutors is strictly against the forum rules. Looking for a helper to give you help out-of-game is fine and encouraged. You could try e-mailing the staff if there's something specific you need in-game help with, and don't know where to look for it. They might give you a nudge in the right direction, or at least give you a hint as to how to enquire in-game.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

Quote from: Lizzie on February 13, 2010, 08:21:48 AM
Recruiting for cohorts/in-game tutors is strictly against the forum rules. Looking for a helper to give you help out-of-game is fine and encouraged. You could try e-mailing the staff if there's something specific you need in-game help with, and don't know where to look for it. They might give you a nudge in the right direction, or at least give you a hint as to how to enquire in-game.

This.
Please look at http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,36773.0.html
Feel free to contact me, I'm a pretty knowledgeable sneaky-guy. I'm sure several other helpers are too.

Oh nono, I'm not actually wanting to recruit a tutor IG. It's all about the discussion outside of the game, but of course I do not want to know everything, just some ways where a sneaky person is supposed to think and act, that's all. Sorry if my post actually makes you think that I'm recruiting, I'm not. Sorry!

The RP is actually inviting players to come interact with me either by accident or a well planned out meeting. I'm not just asking for tutors and maxxed skills IG. There's clans to help with that. :D
Veni, vinci, voici.

I'm okay on my own.