Love Luir's Month

Started by FantasyWriter, October 19, 2009, 07:59:37 AM

October 19, 2009, 07:59:37 AM Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 03:07:31 PM by FantasyWriter
I'd like to declare November (the rest of October included) "Love Luir's Month."

Many players have expressed their love of Luir's Outpost and the desire to have more PC interaction when they are there or just passing through.
I want to encourage anyone passing through to take a "day's rest" while there or at least enough time to head to the bar and enjoy a drink and hopefully some good company.

Be the change.

*This public service announcement has been paid in part by House Kurac and your local chapter of the Red Fang Raiders.
*We in no way take responsibility for theft, raiding, gith encounters, high speed raptor escapes, ROGUE magicker attacks, or idiots dumb enough to be fooling around in caves they shouldn't be fooling around in.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on October 19, 2009, 07:59:37 AM
I'd like to declare November (the rest of October included) "Love Luir's Month."

Many players have expressed their love of Luir's Outpost and the desire to have more PC interaction when they are there or just passing through.
I want to encourage anyone passing through to take a "day's rest" while there or at least enough time to head to the bar and enjoy a drink and hopefully some good company.

Be the change.

*This public service announcement has been paid in part by House Kurac and your local chapter of the Red Fang Raiders.
*We in no way take responsibility for theft, raiding, gith encounters, high speed raptor escapes, rouge magicker attacks, or idiots dumb enough to be fooling around in caves they shouldn't be fooling around in.

I like this thread.

There's this thing the Kuraci do every so often, what's it called again? Spicefest? Dun-party? It'll come to me. Maybe when the haze clears.

October 19, 2009, 01:36:54 PM #3 Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 02:02:25 PM by X-D
I'm just giggling about this.

Quoterouge magicker attacks

Quote–noun
1.    any of various red cosmetics for coloring the cheeks or lips.

The foppish red lipped man arrives from the east.

The foppish red lipped man says in lispy sirihish,
"Give us all your makeup!"

Red powder puffs up around the foppish red lipped man as he summons his power.

The foppish red lipped man utters an incantation.

A constrictive scarlet dress forms around you!
You feel more feminine.

A gaunt, yellow-skinned gith shrieks in fear, and hauls ass.
Lizzie:
If you -want- me to think that your character is a hybrid of a black kryl and a white push-broom shaped like a penis, then you've done a great job

Quote from: X-D on October 19, 2009, 01:36:54 PM
I'm just giggling about this.

My snark was better more Tuluki.

However, I wholeheartedly support Mr. Writer's effort here.
The sword is sharp, the spear is long,
The arrow swift, the Gate is strong.
The heart is bold that looks on gold;
The dwarves no more shall suffer wrong.

1542 (Year 2 Age 21)
   A swarm of mantis, led by a rouge magicker that identifies himself as the Lord of Hotness, descends on Luirs' Outpost, forcing the Kuraci presence within the outpost to flee. Rumors persist that he is marshalling his forces for a northward assault on Gol Krathu and that he has formed a dark alliance with a powerful creature from east of the Tuluki Plains.

The last time there was a Love Luirs Month.

Count me in!
Quote from: ZoltanWhen in doubt, play dangerous, awkward or intense situations to the hilt, every time.

The Official GDB Hate Cycle

The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Done.
Quote from: Barzalene
Besides if a Jihaen walks in on you, he walked in on you. He can't be too upset if he sees your peepee. He might have a legitimate gripe though if the manner in which you use it isn't subtle.

Get it right, its Movember

And I agree, lets all grow moustaches and hang out in Luirs for a month!
Quote from: MorgenesYa..what Bushranger said...that's the ticket.

I love Luir's every month. :)

But it would be nice if more of you were around to love it with me.
Quote from: Oryxin a land...where nothing is as it seems
lol
wait wait
in a harsh desert..wait
in a world...where everything's out to kill you
one man (or woman) stands sort of alone
only not really
lol
KURAC

I actually do love Kuracies. I mean especially if you chew them raw, you can actually "feel" the spice permeating their flesh. All those years of smoking and sniffing it, really gives a nice tangy taste when you eat them.

>taste woman
She tastes strongly of spice and whiskey.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on October 20, 2009, 07:34:25 AM
>taste woman
She tastes strongly of spice and broken dreams

fixed it!

lol ok in seriusness. Rolled me a pc that will, while not exactly based in luirs, will be passing through there very commonly.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died

Score!
Quote from: LauraMars
Quote from: brytta.leofaLaura, did weird tribal men follow you around at age 15?
If by weird tribal men you mean Christians then yes.

Quote from: Malifaxis
She was teabagging me.

My own mother.