It's Been Good.....and Bad....but mostly Good.

Started by titansfan, October 06, 2009, 10:34:05 PM

Just saying goodbye to all of you, those I've played with in the past, those who I would have played with if I would still continue playing, and even those of you who absolutely hated my guts.....I love you more than the rest ;). Have fun and enjoy, I know I did.

Goodbye Armageddon!!
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

You'll be back.
Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Enjoy your time away... I just got back after ~half a year or so and man it's great to be home.

Take it easy and see what else is out there.

Brandon
Quote from: Ghost on December 16, 2009, 06:15:17 PM
brandon....

you did the biggest mistake of your life

Take good care of yourself, and enjoy what life has to offer.   :-*
No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

- Eleanor Roosevelt

Let us know what real life is like. I don't play that MMO, personally, I hear it takes up far too much time and effort.They have permadeath, but I hear you can't roll up a new character after you die.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

With as many times as you've vowed never to play again, but came back....

I don't believe you.

Yeah, I've been guilty of this type of thing before, it normally happens after you lose a character unexpectantly, or are killed by staff controlled characters, or declined for a role.

After you snap outta it, you're cool.

I liked playing with you.

Come back someday.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Take care, and don't stay gone too long.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Welcome back.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill