Time Capsule Character

Started by Is Friday, September 23, 2009, 05:24:43 PM

Okay dudes, here's my situation...

I leave on deployment next month and I don't really want to spend much time doing non-marine things, (we'll be sleeping in tents, so I'm doubting the tech-level supports more than a lamp.) Since I'm getting restless about leaving I've cut myself off, but I want to plant a seed for when I get back so I have something entertaining to look forward to.

I get back between late April to late July, so this is a role request for this far in the future.

What I'll Do:
Spend the next 3 weeks character designing and end up with a product before I leave that fits within the box of what said-person wants. After I get back I'll get into contact with person and hookup the last-minute details before submitting/plowing into the game world.

What You'll Do:
Decide if you want me for an existing character's family or a future character you've yet to submit. Decide if there are restrictions to what you want such as: age/race/sex/guild/subguild.

(Hints: The more restrictions, the more interesting the role is going to sound. I'm on a Wheel of Time hitch right now. I play males or females. The farthest I've gone up the karma tree is 4.)

Anyway, thanks dudes. I hope to get a cool offer. I'll set in stone who I'm going to go with this time next week, so get those proposals in early! The more time I have to work with the ideas before I decide, the better your odds I'm interested.
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.

Is Friday is one of the top of my list for high-impact, interesting characters.  He made Arm really fun for me at a time I was getting  a little bored.  Would recommend this get taken up.

I'll also endorse Friday...
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Putting my 2 'sids into the jar...

I've played with IsFriday a few times and I have to say he's probably one of the best RPers I've had the pleasure of RPing with. He brings so much lyfe and immersionz into the game. If you have the opportunity to offer him a role, do so. Now. No, really, I meant -now-.

Good luck out there.  We'll look forward to having you back.
Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

While I'm certain IsFriday is an awesome RP'er, the problem with the pitch is that no one's characters last long enough to still be around come April  ;)
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

Quote from: musashi on September 24, 2009, 06:29:08 AM
While I'm certain IsFriday is an awesome RP'er, the problem with the pitch is that no one's characters last long enough to still be around come April  ;)
My post clearly outlines this is for current or future characters.  ;)
Quote from: Fathi on March 08, 2018, 06:40:45 PMAnd then I sat there going "really? that was it? that's so stupid."

I still think the best closure you get in Armageddon is just moving on to the next character.