Odd-hours Dwarf seeks company

Started by Grimoirae, August 16, 2009, 01:17:23 AM

August 16, 2009, 01:17:23 AM Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 09:06:43 PM by Olgaris
*Olgaris SNIP*

On a completely different note, anyone recommend any other client other than the java applet on the armageddon website? That one does seem a little...temperamental.

Use Mushclient.

Good luck on your return.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

There is a lot of action going on in Tuluk. I think there is no less than four different groups active in Tuluk right now.
Quote from: Cutthroat on September 30, 2008, 10:15:55 PM
> forage artifacts

You find a rusty, armed landmine and pick it up.

Quote from: Delstro on August 16, 2009, 01:47:12 AM
There is a lot of action going on in Tuluk. I think there is no less than four different groups active in Tuluk right now.

Correct. There are four major 'public' groups active in Tuluk right now, as well as a smattering of other, smaller clans and independent PCs. Birth your dwarf, and just get back into style. I suggest a hearty Red-White decor.
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

To echo what everyone else has said and from what I have seen myself over the last three years and heard about the olden days, Tuluk is probably more popular now than it has been before the fall.  Definitely a good time to jump in and see what's going on.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

You'll probably find a couple of groups you'd fit into well at your time.

Welcome back to Armageddon!

Tossing another vote for mushclient.  I recently switched from Wintin.net, and I have to say.. For the better.  If only for the auto-logging features.  (though I think wintin.net is a massively underused client.  I still wish that mushclient would let me speedwalk without putting a prefix character like #)

All connections your character makes need to be made IC.
You give your towering mound of dung to the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh.
the inordinately young-spirited Shalooonsh sends:
     "dude, how'd you know I was hungry and horny?"