Goodbye strangers, it's been nice.

Started by Reiloth, July 29, 2009, 05:21:19 AM

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on August 07, 2009, 12:20:24 AM
Dude. Nobody took you seriously, bitch. We knew you weren't leaving. Do you know how many people say that shit? I can think of about four people out of all the years I have played here who actually left, after writing a post about it. Those who really leave generally just leave.

Anyway, welcome back, chump.  ;D

duh that was the irony of the post 7DV. Does a heroin addict ever say they're quitting? Does anyone take them seriously, even if they do?
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

I kinda want you to leave now, though. Especially cause you tricked me.  :-[
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

Does this mean no working on the CD? Or just that you can't quite put down the keyboard just yet?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

it means I escape into a virtual world occasionally, but not often enough to warrant my full return.

it means I still drink like a fish and play music, yes.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Ka Fak'ir
I'd rather be lucky than good.

Bitch I had to read through this whole thread and died because of it feeling bad.  >:(

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on August 14, 2009, 02:34:56 AM
You're... dead? Scary.

As in my character. Its all good now I will have crazy l33t sorceror dwarf with focus ; slaughter Reiloth

I miss the nights of Yarring that we shared.

Quote from: rishenko on September 06, 2009, 12:36:02 AM

I miss the part about raping you with a training spear, then being depantsed.

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on September 06, 2009, 01:52:30 AM
Quote from: rishenko on September 06, 2009, 12:36:02 AM

I miss the part about raping you with a training spear, then being depantsed.

I miss lack of pants. Rish knows what I mean.

Yar har, yar har, a Salaarly life for me.