Goodbye strangers, it's been nice.

Started by Reiloth, July 29, 2009, 05:21:19 AM

Hey guys,

Having played my last "HYAH" role, i'll be taking a step back from the game to pursue my musical career and whiskey drinking endeavors.

Thank you for the great times, and hopefully see you soon.

Bai!

PS: MAI IMMERSION.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

Besta luck.

Ps- You'll be back.
A staff member sends you:
"Normally we don't see a <redacted> walk into a room full of <redacted> and start indiscriminately killing."

You send to staff:
"Welcome to Armageddon."

Dude, you were one of the best players I've had the oppertuinity to play with, come back soon!
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

Enjoyed playing with you, man.

Good luck. I'll toss back a shot of Jameson's in your honor.

:(
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Awwwww, sadness. You've always been one of my favorite people to RP with. You will be much missed.
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Bai dude.  Good times.  If you don't look me up the next time you have a gig in Portland, there -will- be hell to pay.
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

Another one bites the dust.. and another gone, another one gone.. another one bites the dust!

::)
Majikal Quote:
"I  came in a girls hair products when she was too drunk to finish blowing me... she still doesn't know. We're still friends."

Have a good one, Dude!
Drink some whiskey for me, eh?
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

It was fun playing with you man, I have fond memories of interacting with your last PC! Take care and good luck with the music.
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

I think I only knew one of your PCs, but DAMN, I loved him.

Quote from: saquartey on July 30, 2009, 10:10:32 AM
I think I only knew one of your PCs, but DAMN, I loved him.

Loved to hate him more like it  ;)
Quote from: Marauder Moe
Oh my god he's still rocking the sandwich.

No idea who you play, but come back soon.

Quote from: Synthesis
Quote from: lordcooper
You go south and one of the other directions that isn't north.  That is seriously the limit of my geographical knowledge of Arm.
Sarge?

Paris, please tell me you're not leaving the community, just the game. I beg of you.

Nobody likes your characters, but we all LOOOOOOOOOOOVE you!  ;)
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

July 30, 2009, 02:19:43 PM #15 Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:21:45 PM by Reiloth
Asshats, all of you.

EDIT: Oh. Just Riev. Sorry.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

;D Rei was one of my first -evar- bosses in the game, and -literally- beat half my noobishness outa me, the other half, unfortunately, remains.

Srry man.
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

:( I remember having some good times with a character of yours, good luck buddy.
Someone says: I imagine the festivities have worn you thin... Well good. I plan on leading patrols over the next month, that would turn even your shriveled manhoods into sturdy poles of destruction.

Damn...Another one bites the dust.

You will be missed!
Quote from: roughneck on October 13, 2018, 10:06:26 AM
Armageddon is best when it's actually harsh and brutal, not when we're only pretending that it is.

jk

~Jack Vance~

Bye! You will be missed. You may not remember, but one of your PCs kept me from quitting by giving me chores and tasks and whatnot. It was like a year ago.

...I'm really tempted to create a fake GDB account and write a page long, passionate farewell to the game. Just so nobody would reply and it would seem really sad and pathetic.
Quote from: Gimfalisette
(10:00:49 PM) Gimf: Yes, you sentence? I sentence often.

~Jack Vance~

Damn you. I assumed that you meant you were joking about some comment unrelated to the original post. Now if you ever do leave I won't bother to say goodbye.

>:(

Asshat.

an asshat is completely useless, I just like leading people on.

HEY I CHANGED MY MIND YOU WANNA CRY ABOUT IT BITCHES.

~Jack Vance~

Dude. Nobody took you seriously, bitch. We knew you weren't leaving. Do you know how many people say that shit? I can think of about four people out of all the years I have played here who actually left, after writing a post about it. Those who really leave generally just leave.

Anyway, welcome back, chump.  ;D
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on August 07, 2009, 12:20:24 AM
Dude. Nobody took you seriously, bitch. We knew you weren't leaving. Do you know how many people say that shit? I can think of about four people out of all the years I have played here who actually left, after writing a post about it. Those who really leave generally just leave.

Anyway, welcome back, chump.  ;D

duh that was the irony of the post 7DV. Does a heroin addict ever say they're quitting? Does anyone take them seriously, even if they do?

~Jack Vance~

I kinda want you to leave now, though. Especially cause you tricked me.  :-[

Does this mean no working on the CD? Or just that you can't quite put down the keyboard just yet?
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

it means I escape into a virtual world occasionally, but not often enough to warrant my full return.

it means I still drink like a fish and play music, yes.

~Jack Vance~

Ka Fak'ir
I'd rather be lucky than good.

Bitch I had to read through this whole thread and died because of it feeling bad.  >:(

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on August 14, 2009, 02:34:56 AM
You're... dead? Scary.

As in my character. Its all good now I will have crazy l33t sorceror dwarf with focus ; slaughter Reiloth

I miss the nights of Yarring that we shared.

Quote from: rishenko on September 06, 2009, 12:36:02 AM

I miss the part about raping you with a training spear, then being depantsed.

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on September 06, 2009, 01:52:30 AM
Quote from: rishenko on September 06, 2009, 12:36:02 AM

I miss the part about raping you with a training spear, then being depantsed.

I miss lack of pants. Rish knows what I mean.

Yar har, yar har, a Salaarly life for me.