Re: Email Xygax? Bug?

Started by spawnloser, July 07, 2009, 08:20:20 PM

I just realized I forgot part of the question.  In the particular case I am asking about, there are multiple crafted items, the item crafted based on material item used in crafting.  (There are very similar clothworking and fletchery recipes, for example.)  In these cases, should we list in the bug the other similar items?

Secondly, what if you can't craft the end item at all?  In the case of some weapon crafting recipes, similarities in craft recipe names may result in some end products not being able to be made at all.  What should we do in these cases?
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

If it's too involved to bug it in game put together an email detailing the problem and send it through to the mud account. This will be posted for staff to see and take a look at.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.