Skill Level and Augmentations

Started by jmordetsky, June 28, 2009, 02:03:59 AM

Hell, I want elves to be able to craft things with the quality of Chinese sweatshop toys. I want my elven traveling merchant selling daggers that fall apart after two strikes and mugs that leak the shit out of any liquid poured into them.
You take the last bite of your scooby snack.
This tastes like ordinary meat.
There is nothing left now.

Quote from: Patuk on November 07, 2012, 04:22:29 PM
Hell, I want elves to be able to craft things with the quality of Chinese sweatshop toys. I want my elven traveling merchant selling daggers that fall apart after two strikes and mugs that leak the shit out of any liquid poured into them.

LOL. I didn't figure Europeans would be so cynical about Chinese manufacturing as well, but I guess due to globalism your markets have been flooded with Chinese manufactured goods for a while, too. But remember, that country makes almost all of our ipods and other electronic shiny things as well :D

Anyhoo, there's nothing stopping elves from making apprentice and jman level crafts and using their swindling skills to try and sell them and pass them off as valuable goods :D What I would be a fan of would be making trapped goods, like a fancy lantern that explodes and deals damage as soon as someone tries to light it. That's pretty elfy imo :3

November 11, 2012, 07:41:44 PM #52 Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 07:44:10 PM by Nyr
We're probably not going to do this.

However, this thread has been going for three years and it would make more sense to go ahead and lock it. This kind of thing is not where we really want to see things go at this time.
Quote from: LauraMars on December 15, 2016, 08:17:36 PMPaint on a mustache and be a dude for a day. Stuff some melons down my shirt, cinch up a corset and pass as a girl.

With appropriate roleplay of course.