Sizing issues

Started by 5 day lifespan, June 25, 2009, 12:37:31 PM

My understanding is that items are supposed to be sized for the person who crafts them.  Is this absolute?  If I craft something and it turns out to be a different size, is this one of the few items that SHOULD do this or is it a bug that needs to be reported?
You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany.  Except for maybe Allanak."

-Anonymous

Nope.  I believe each item has a default size that it will be when made, no matter who makes it.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

June 25, 2009, 12:56:16 PM #2 Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 01:03:20 PM by The7DeadlyVenomz
I'd like to see a merchant be able to size things, provided they have the appropriate materials on hand.

size breastplate mul
Using your awl and leather, you size a leather breastplate to the grey mul.
Wynning since October 25, 2008.

Quote from: Ami on November 23, 2010, 03:40:39 PM
>craft newbie into good player

You accidentally snap newbie into useless pieces.

Discord:The7DeadlyVenomz#3870

Quote from: The7DeadlyVenomz on June 25, 2009, 12:56:16 PM
I'd like to see a merchant be able to size things, provided they have the appropriate materials on hand.

size breastplate mul
Using your awl and leather, you size a leather breastplate to the grey mul.

As would I.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

I totally misread that:

QuoteI'd like to see a merchant be able to size things, provided they have the appropriate materials on hand.

size breastplate mul
Using your awl and leather, you craft a leather breastplate into the grey mul.
Talia said: Notice to all: Do not mess with Lizzie's GDB. She will cut you.
Delirium said: Notice to all: do not mess with Lizzie's soap. She will cut you.

YES PLEASE.  Any tailor should have this ability.  Tailors, by definition, are "people whose occupation is making or altering garments."
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.