Play a Tuluki citizen!

Started by Cutthroat, June 09, 2009, 02:41:31 PM

There's plenty of fun things going on in Tuluk, right now and to continue in the future, and YOU can be a part of it.

Why play a Tuluki citizen?

- You get a sweet looking "blue and purple inked band" on the neck or head or face (pick one of those three places), and "a tattoo of a six-pronged star" on the hands (nowhere else). This signifies that you are a Tuluki citizen, and these markings (and others that a citizen gets throughout his/her life) are considered extremely important to all citizens.

- It signifies you are oppressed by in the protection and grace of Muk Utep's glorious Light.

- You get employment opportunities that smelly tribals and heathen southrons don't.

- Justice in Tuluk is applied equally to everyone, but more equally to Tuluki citizens.

- You can enjoy the experience of being licensed to kill and steal, if that's your thing.

- You get to play in the unique cultural, social, and subtly badass scene in Tuluk right now and make it grow.

And whether you're a Tuluk fan that is currently elsewhere or a person that hasn't given Tuluk a fair shake lately (or ever), perhaps now is the time to point Tuluk, grab yourself some sweet tats and live the life of a Tuluki citizen.

I endorse this post. Fall in line or disappear.

And pay no attention to that smelly man beneath the floorboards.
Now you're looking for the secret. But you won't find it because of course, you're not really looking. You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled.

A++ thread, would read again.

I can say that there's a lot of people in Tuluk right now (I don't even play there, so I'm not biased), probably a good time to play c-elves, as well, if you were waiting for the right time to do so.
"When I was a fighting man, the kettle-drums they beat;
The people scattered gold-dust before my horse's feet;
But now I am a great king, the people hound my track
With poison in my wine-cup, and daggers at my back."

I appreciate the thread. Some think it's not necessary and that is their opinion but it's not different than people shouting out for tribals or otherwise either and as a bonus it points out some nice things about the area. There's nothing wrong with spreading out a bit whether it be Allanak, Tuluk, Tribal or otherwise so I'll never have a problem with threads of this nature and see it as a potential spot to try out. Some people should too, it takes up a lot less energy than hating everything.

If it piques your interest, give it a try! It could prove interesting.  :)

No.... srsly. Play Tuluk. We will rock your socks. ;)
Quote from: Wug
No one on staff is just waiting for the opportunity to get revenge on someone who killed one of their characters years ago.

Except me. I remember every death. And I am coming for you bastards.

Quote from: Dalmeth
I've come to the conclusion that relaxing is not the lack of doing anything, but doing something that comes easily to you.

Deleted the off topic replies to this thread, for obvious reasons.  Thread has been locked because it has served its purpose.

KEEP ON TOPIC, AND KEEP IT CIVIL.
Eastman: he came out of the east to do battle with The Amazing Rando!