Soh Lanah Kah - Still Here and Kickin'

Started by Ashes, March 12, 2009, 05:32:04 PM

... And clawing.

If you love the idea of getting to the heart of what it means to be a tribal elf, and a break from the perfusion of magick in other tribes is tempting, then the Soh Lanah Kah are definitely for you.  There's an incredibly healthy, active, and solid group filling out the tribe right now, and plenty of opportunities for a wide range of tribal roles.  Nothing, at least for me, has compared to playing with these guys recently.

Try it out.
she said slow down this train
slow down the iron that runs in my veins

You know, there's already one thread dedicated to this tribe.  You think it needs another?

Edit: Here you go: http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,33483.0.html
Quote from: MalifaxisWe need to listen to spawnloser.
Quote from: Reiterationspawnloser knows all

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Quote from: spawnloser on March 12, 2009, 05:33:34 PM
You know, there's already one thread dedicated to this tribe.  You think it needs another?

Edit: Here you go: http://www.zalanthas.org/gdb/index.php/topic,33483.0.html

Troll fail.

I wasn't going to say anything.  The last one degenerated into a flamewar over a poorly-used metaphor, so I figured a fresh one was the best way to go.

So!  Disregard spawnloser's link entirely, please, and focus on the real moral here: the Soh Lanah Kah are a solid group right now.  You want to play there.

Keep the trolling elsewhere.  Here thar be anakore.

Edited: (Yes, the tribe is deserving of a second thread.)
she said slow down this train
slow down the iron that runs in my veins

Stop it.
You know what I'm refering to.
(It's not the advertisement.)

Really, these guys are a solid group, with good roleplayers in it. I highly recommend this tribe.
Quote from: brytta.leofa on August 17, 2010, 07:55:28 PM
A glossy, black-shelled mantis says, in insectoid-accented sirihish,
  "You haven't picked enough cotton, friend."
Choose thy fate:

The tribe is in great hands right now so this is a great oppurtunity for anyone who wishes to play a d-elf join up, Sun Runners are strong too.
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

I heavily support anyone's choice to make a Soh.
I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

Mmm, I miss the Pah. You folks are missing out if you don't at least TRY a Soh or Sun Runner.

If you're between characters, or looking for a new experience, cut open a critter, add some mud, and smear on your Soh paint.

Good PC leadership and a strongly documented clan make the Soh an incredible place to play.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Quote from: Ashes on March 12, 2009, 05:32:04 PM
... And clawing.

If you love the idea of getting to the heart of what it means to be a tribal elf, and a break from the perfusion of magick in other tribes is tempting, then the Soh Lanah Kah are definitely for you.

Try it out.

perfusion

noun
pumping a liquid into an organ or tissue (especially by way of blood vessels)

profusion

–noun
1.    abundance; abundant quantity.
2.    a great quantity or amount (often fol. by of).
3.    lavish spending; extravagance.

Damn those prefixes.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Quote from: Synthesis on April 13, 2009, 12:19:37 PM
... And clawing.

If you love the idea of getting to the heart of what it means to be a tribal elf, and a break from the perfusion of magick in other tribes is tempting, then the Soh Lanah Kah are definitely for you.

Try it out.

perfusion

noun

profusion

–noun

Damn those prefixes.

I hope you have better social skills in real life.

Awesome clan.

Awesome docs.

Awesome players.

Quote from: Yam on June 10, 2009, 03:36:17 AM
Quote from: Synthesis on April 13, 2009, 12:19:37 PM
... And clawing.

Try it out.

perfusion

noun

profusion

–noun

Damn those prefixes.

I hope you have better social skills in real life.

There's an entire thread devoted to spelling and grammar peeves, yet obviously I'm the one with a problem.
Quote from: WarriorPoet
I play this game to pretend to chop muthafuckaz up with bone swords.
Quote from: SmuzI come to the GDB to roleplay being deep and wise.
Quote from: VanthSynthesis, you scare me a little bit.

Tribals are the punks of Zalanthas. PUNK!
Quote from: Riev on June 12, 2019, 02:20:04 PM
Do you kill your sparring partners once they are useless to you, so that you are king?

Seriously, are people bumping this thread WHILE there's an active staff-included search for THREE roles in this same tribe?  Really?  (sigh)

I've said it before, they're cool... but you all need to calm down on the boosterism.

Quote from: SpoonA magicker is kind of like a mousetrap, the fear is the cheese. But this cheese has an AK47.

Can you give a simple explanation why? Why calm down?

All this is is an invitation for people to come play in a tribe, that others think is fun to play in.

What is it harming, other than your, as of late, oh-so-sensitive feeling.

One tribe needs in influx of over 4 or more players in short order?  I disagree.  There have been a few times that some groups have had unrealistic IG strength due to a high density of PCs.

Yet you can not know how many people are joining the clan, or how many people have died since joining.

Isn't it up to the staff to decide if a certain clan/tribe is overpowered and unbalanced?

Please keep these posts civil and on topic. This is for -all- posters. If someones trolling ignore them or risk having the thread locked.

If these threads continue to derail and devolve in to arguments we may move clan announcements to a staff posting only.
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the color of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently, some would say more correctly." - Jemaine Clement. FOTC.

Quote from: RogueGunslinger on June 11, 2009, 04:14:20 PM
Isn't it up to the staff to decide if a certain clan/tribe is overpowered and unbalanced?

Yup, and they will as soon as you reach that magick number.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.