Citizens of UnderTuluk

Started by FuSoYa, March 08, 2009, 10:47:47 PM

Bump.

Play in Undertuluk.
"The church bell tollin', the hearse come driving slow
I hope my baby, don't leave me no more
Oh tell me baby, when are you coming back home?"

--Howlin' Wolf

AlrightI, 'll give it a try eventually. But it feels like I'm cheating on the rinth, my diseased mistress.

Quote from: spicemustflow on July 02, 2009, 11:31:32 PM
AlrightI, 'll give it a try eventually. But it feels like I'm cheating on the rinth, my diseased mistress.

Play there, and you might realize a lot of the problems with the 'rinth are non-existent, or at least suppressed, in UT.
"The church bell tollin', the hearse come driving slow
I hope my baby, don't leave me no more
Oh tell me baby, when are you coming back home?"

--Howlin' Wolf

The only problem with rinth that really bothers me is isolation. What else do you mean?

Quote from: spicemustflow on July 03, 2009, 04:18:03 AM
The only problem with rinth that really bothers me is isolation. What else do you mean?

Isolation is still a problem in UT, and there's no clan to join aside.  Like the Rinth (and everywhere else), it's more fun when there's a population of players.

UT makes a bit more sense than than the Rinth, in terms of people actually living and working there. There's a couple other factors as well that would probably be too IC to discuss.

If you're out of a character and looking to try something new, give UnderTuluk a go. There's a lot going on and the environment's ripe for a different kind of roleplay experience. Read up on the "what people should know" doc and hop right in as your very own oddball!

*sniff* I was a fan of UT before it was all glitz'd and glamoured. People shout Team Tuluk on that side, and Team Allanak on the other, but I'm a majority of one when it comes to UnderTuluk!

Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

I've died in UT, have you?  ;)
Quote from: BleakOne
Dammit Kol you made me laugh too.
A staff member sends:
     "Hi! Please don't kill the sparring dummy."

I kill people in UT.  Do I count?
-- Person A OOCs: I totally forgot if everyone is okay with the adult-rated emotes and so forth?

-- Person B OOCs: Does this count as sex or torture? I can't tell.

-- Person A OOCs: I'm going to flip coins now to decide.

I want to die in Undertuluk, but sadly my next three characters will not be there.
Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Quote from: Myrdryn on August 03, 2009, 02:38:00 PM
I kill people in UT.  Do I count?

Not unless you eat thier brainz. Not unless you eat thier brainz.
A staff member sends:

Odd urge: Special app a mutated humanoid with purplish skin and four tentacles coming from a lipless mouth. Give him offensive psionic capabilities and unlimited Way usage, but no spoken language. Call him an Illithid Mind Flayer average UnderTulukian.
Quote from: Niamh on September 24, 2009, 02:28:12 PM
Remember, you're never in trouble if you don't get caught!

Quote from: Wyx on June 28, 2009, 07:59:17 PM
Besides, the players know best

Having a ton of fun in UT on my first character! People should definitely come down  here.

Quote from: FantasyWriter on August 03, 2009, 02:42:01 PM
I want to die in Undertuluk, but sadly my next three characters will not be there.

You don't have to be from there to die there.

Quote from: Blackisback on August 04, 2009, 10:50:08 AM
Having a ton of fun in UT on my first character! People should definitely come down  here.

Welcome to Armageddon!

Remember, In Zalanthas, theres always someone bigger than you.
unless yer score Tek or Utep as yer sugar daddy, then your THE big dawg.
A staff member sends:

I had this cocky post written-out where I'd describe myself and ask you all to convince me to play my next character in UnderTuluk, but then I sat down and really read the docs and a character just sprung to mind.

http://www.armageddon.org/intro/underTuluk.html

It might change your (next) life.

U-G-L-Y, I ain't got no alibi.....so I just play UT....:D
Respect. Responsibility. Compassion.

UT sounds like a lot of fun. I think I'm too set in my 'Nak-->'Rinth-->'Nak cycle. I try to imagine what having a northern accent for the default would feel like... *shudder*. I don't imagine it for long.
Quote from: nessalin on July 11, 2016, 02:48:32 PM
Trunk
hidden by 'body/torso'
hides nipples

Quote from: number13 on August 04, 2009, 01:01:55 PM
Quote from: FantasyWriter on August 03, 2009, 02:42:01 PM

You don't have to be from there to die there.
Indeed.  :-\

Quote from: Twilight on January 22, 2013, 08:17:47 PMGreb - To scavenge, forage, and if Whira is with you, loot the dead.
Grebber - One who grebs.

Play.

There.

I tripped and Fale down my stairs. Drink milk and you'll grow Uaptal. I know this guy from the state of Tenneshi. This house will go up Borsail tomorrow. I gave my book to him Nenyuk it back again. I hired this guy golfing to Kadius around for a while.

You get raped a lot. It's fantastic.
Quote from: Tarx on April 13, 2008, 11:43:02 PM
The longer a PC lives, the more likely they will die to something stupid.

-ginka's law

i think my next pc will be a UT.
I remember recruiting this Half elf girl. And IMMEDIATELY taking her out on a contract. Right as we go into this gith hole I tell her "Remember your training, and you'll be fine." and she goes "I have no training." Then she died