Making it official - Round Two

Started by Reiloth, February 08, 2009, 07:11:50 PM

All that I play with -- Hear my call!

I am on half-hiatus from the game; Real Life has intervened, and prevented me from casting 'mon un play video games'. I'll be around, off and on, but don't expect me to send you anymore kudos (I haven't done this in probably a year.)

With the ex-communication of a member of my band, I have thrusted forward into the culture creation that is art. I will be deeply entrenched in magnetic tape, tip-ring-sleeve cables, and sonic situations for the next few months (years) of my life.

See you more frequently after summer or so, if not next winter. I check the GDB, as that portion of the drug cannot be so easily solved.

-Peace, and love.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

You will be sorely missed.

(P.S. We will still do your album sleeve art and it will still kick ass.)
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

February 08, 2009, 08:31:35 PM #3 Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 10:16:10 PM by tortall
Awwww, sadness! You will be greatly missed. Glad RL is going so well for you though.

Edit: You ARE still coming to Portland though, right? :-D
The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

I'll definitely miss you Paris. Next time I'm in the LA area I'll definitely see if you're still on the boards so I can come to a show or something. Keep it up, man!
Quote from: IAmJacksOpinion on May 20, 2013, 11:16:52 PM
Masks are the Armageddon equivalent of Ed Hardy shirts.

Quote from: tortall on February 08, 2009, 08:31:35 PM
Awwww, sadness! You will be greatly missed. Glad RL is going so well for you though.

Edit: You ARE still coming to Portland though, right? :-D

I'll see about coming to Portland; I might even be there on tour at the time! We'll see. At this point, i'm excising any extraneous activity besides drinking heavily, so trips that cost money to see a couple people I know and love, and several I have never spoken to besides through the internet, is pretty low on my list of priorities. But again -- We'll see.
"You will have useful work: the destruction of evil men. What work could be more useful? This is Beyond; you will find that your work is never done -- So therefore you may never know a life of peace."

~Jack Vance~

>:(
Quote from: manonfire on November 04, 2013, 08:11:36 AM
The secret to great RP is having the balls to be weird and the brains to make it eloquent.

The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Oh, come. Don't be butthurt. I did say 'we'll see'.

~Jack Vance~

Quote from: Reiloth on February 10, 2009, 03:42:15 PM
Oh, come. Don't be butthurt. I did say 'we'll see'.

:D
The man asks you:
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"