Looking for a role.

Started by Only He Stands There, February 07, 2009, 02:30:55 PM

Relatively combat inexperienced. I'v played mainly mages, merchants, and mansluts, but am willing to experiment.

Male preferred, please no "be my cousin in Tuluk" type roles unless the premise is supremely compelling.

Intrigue me.

>drop pants
You do not have that item.

An actual photo of OHST.

Yeah, he's super.
"A man's past is not simply a dead history... it is a still quivering part of himself, bringing shudders and bitter flavours and the tinglings of a merited shame."
-George Eliot

Message me on AIM.
Quote from: H. L.  MenckenEvery normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.

Make a fuckin' elf.

All the badass mother fuckers are already out here.

OHST is an awesome player and anyone who passes up on this opportunity to have him as a family member / tribemate /manbitch is seriously missing out.
And I vanish into the dark
And rise above my station

Maybe a human with pointed ears and bushy hair?  Maybe a new tribe or something can be made from that mutation?

Or is that a family role there?

I IMed you, sir. Just let me know if you're up for it.

Play a male assassin whom suffocates his victims with his BUSH!  ::)
Majikal Quote:
"I  came in a girls hair products when she was too drunk to finish blowing me... she still doesn't know. We're still friends."

Quote from: BhagharvaWhat you don't know can kill you. What you do know, can kill others.

To the north
[Near]
A lanky, brown-skinned gith is here, humping the rusty brown kank.
The rusty brown kank to the north bleats miserably.

The man asks you:
     "'Bout damn time, lol.  She didn't bang you up too bad, did she?"
The man says, ooc:
     "OG did i jsut do that?"

Quote from: Shalooonsh
I love the players of this game.
That's not a random thought either.

Quote from: NyrHopefully, this will strike up ... IC interest for potential partisans who may not be aware of the interesting roles in store for those who become more loyal to the Houses in question.

Yeah, they are closed, but it is still technically possible to app a normal character and jump into the subtle Tuluki action.