Members Wanted For An Established Family

Started by Little_Cacophony, February 02, 2009, 08:53:42 AM

Outline: There are two roles. One is set, one is open.

Role 1:

- Any Gender/Guild
- Human only.
- Can be either Allanaki or a tribal. Starting location is wherever.
- Non-karma roles preferred

Role 2: Please PM for detail.

Requirements:
- Off Peak playing time preferred.
- Longevity preferred. (The average lifespan in the family is 6+ irl months, would rather not start hosting one funeral a week)
- This is a role best suited to players with around 10+ hours of playing time per week.

What the family offers...
- Potential plots you can join. From the long term plots to the short term ones, from the pathetic to the fantastic, from the high society to the low gritty crimes. Take your pick.
- RP. Opportunities to rp with sterling rpers.
- IC. The only ooc you will ever get is the background coordination before your character step into the game.

About this role...
This is a role to have fun and enjoy character development. This is not a newbie friendly role due to ic circumstances. You will need to know some basic knowledge of politics and how to survive on your own. The role might also be a little hard on the faint hearted. It is possible that you might be exposed to an excessive amount of violence/threats.

There is no quota to fill, so please send a PM if you are interested.
Cinnamon, Sugar, And Softly Spoken Lies.

Please do remember to keep staff up to date on any established families that you intend to have in game.
I seduced the daughters of men
And made the death of them.
I demanded human sacrifices
From the rest of them.
I became the spirit that haunted
And protected them.
And I lived in the tower of flame
But death collected them.
-War is my Destiny, Ill Bill

Could a general range be provided for recommended playing times to be considered off-peak?
"And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand."
   - Pierre Loti

Quote from: Shalooonsh on February 02, 2009, 09:59:45 AM
Please do remember to keep staff up to date on any established families that you intend to have in game.

The last time we recruited, which is several months ago, another has arranged an email to be sent to mud. If I find a new family member, I will remember to do the same. :) Thanks for the reminder.
Cinnamon, Sugar, And Softly Spoken Lies.